Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye and good luck page 3

Mark Sisson is offline Administrator

Primal Fuel

I'm sorry to see you go too, PrimalK. More power to you if you think this is in your best interest, but I'd like to reassert the sentiments above.

In my opinion the MDA forum is still a vibrant, open and alive place to share your thoughts, ask questions, and be critical of conventional wisdom. The vast majority of users are supportive, helpful and positive in their responses - as I think the comments above attest to. There are a few forum users that rub others the wrong way, but let's not let them ruin this community. We each have the power to selectively filter content that is offensive or negative.

I want you and everyone to know that the forum has been on my mind lately too. Forum moderation will be increased and I will be adding a Terms and Conditions sticky thread soon.

Also, I have plans to rebuild the forum to contain more robust features. This forum software is pretty light. It looks like we'll be using vBulletin in the near future.

In any case, I wish you the best, PrimalK. Grok on and stay in touch!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

*fistpump* YESSS!

Mark I am seriously excited about the new forum rebuild. Seriously, seriously excited. :-D

PrimalK, sorry to see you go. That stinks, but I do understand double-checking your priorities and making sure that how you spend your time is actually in line with your goals. I wish you the best.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

dragonmamma is offline Senior Member

I think anyone posting anywhere on the internet needs to put on a protective filter. Take what you need, ignore the negative, and keep your mind open for stuff that you weren't really looking for, but turns out to be useful all the same!

FlyNavyWife is offline Senior Member

dragonmamma, I agree with you but I also understand the OP's point of view... I mean...

I used to frequent sparkpeople.com . Holy crap that is a toxic place! I eventually decided to delete my userpage there, remove it from my bookmarks, and stop participating. There's just no reason for me to spend any more time on it than I already did and "filtering" there would've been a waste of energy.

Eating lots but still hungry? Eat more fat. Mid-day sluggishness? Eat more fat. Feeling depressed or irritable? Eat more fat. People think you've developed an eating disorder? Eat more fat... in front of them.

lil_earthmomma is offline Senior Member

That's good advice drangonmamma. I think I need a stronger filter!

The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

NorthernMonkeyGirl is offline Senior Member

My filter is gunged up...

geraldh Guest

“The wise thing to do is simply to skip the bosh and twaddle and vulgarity and untruth, and get the benefit out of the rest.”

~Theodore Roosevelt

go_ginger_go Guest

Aww, PrimalK, you're my favorite poster here. Wishing you all the best.

Nikau68 is offline Junior Member

Sorry to see you go. From what I been reading lately alot of people have been feeling the same. Sometimes I wish some people would just say, "I respect your opnion, I personally don't agree with you but lets just agree to disagree", and leave it at that.

@geraldh great quote.

g2baker is offline Member

Good idea half-full! Bye for now PrimalK, I'll miss you!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast