Thread: IM NEW HERE (25 years from Denmark + some questions about going primal) page

Sebastian is offline Member

IM NEW HERE (25 years from Denmark + some questions about going primal)

Shop Now
    - i started this journal instead of this loooooooong thing i wrote before
    its pretty messed up journal, just writing what comes to my mind in my experience of going primal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post489740

and besides that hey everybody good to be here (i hope, since im doing this all by myself at home) my name is sebastian im an 24 years student from denmark (studying illustration) - anybody in the same booth?
    besides that i do strength training, swimming, running in summer time, crossfit (new to it).
    im also a "recovering" sober and clean Alcoholic and weed smoker, wich im so gratefull for
    - makes me more creative, productive, happier and a the capebility of being a better human

talk to your people later when i get on top again after this "switching from carbs to fat thing"
    /Sebastian
    Last edited by Sebastian; 06-25-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome Sebastian

Ditch wheat/rye/barley completely.
    You must get enough fat to stop being hungry, including saturated.
    Coconut oil and butter are great.
    Organic is great if you can afford it. If not, don't worry.
    Fight through losing the carb craving.
    If you do eat heavy carbs, potatoes are best. Not Primal/Paleo, but I eat lots.
    Last edited by Hedonist; 06-20-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Sebastian is offline Member
    thanks hedo

Littlesigh is offline Senior Member
    Sebastian,
    Welcome! I am at Thule Greenland and work with many Danish folks. I am employed bby Greenland Contractors which is a Danish firm. I have been to Copenhagan once, great town for strolling around!!! Great for photo of old buildings also!

I am also recovering... sober for 10 years... I would still smoke some weed but then that is a different story.

You will enjoy some great benies from staying off the bread which I know will be hard for you as a Danish person, all the Danes up here eat bread all the time! But I have managed to convince a few to slow down and think it over!

Happy Trails!
    Dave
    Living the dream, inside a myth