Thread: Primal n00b page

chayla is offline Junior Member

Primal n00b

Primal Fuel
    Heyooooo! I'm 24, I have two beautiful children, and have noticed a serious change in my tolerance for certain foods since they were born. I also discovered, after the birth of my second child, that I have hypothyroidism. I mistakenly thought that taking this little synthroid pill every morning was the end of it.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I was lucky enough to be introduced to gluten-free living several years ago, as my aunt and grandmother were both diagnosed with Celiac disease. I naturally did a lot of reading/studying/learning when they were diagnosed, but only on life after diagnosis-- not preventative measures.

I recently started having some weird digestive issues, which was strange for me. I've always eaten pretty healthily (I thought) and have a killer immune system. Naturally, I turned to Google (ha!), and it landed me here. I've been reading back through the blog for a few days, but haven't dove into the forum just yet... I will, but I thought it polite to introduce myself first. Ha!

Anyhow, I'm considering the leap to a primal lifestyle... It all makes so much sense, and Mark's blogs (along with some other sources I've found while reading and Googling this week) seem to hold answers to a lot of the problems I've been having, and things I've encountered that I thought were just the human condition (sleepy, groggy, bloated, bored, etc.), so don't mind me nosing through posts and asking questions. I assure you all, it's with genuine curiosity and want to learn. Teach me!
    Atlas didn't shrug-- I just rocked your world!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

WinkBlu is offline Member
    Welcome! You will find a lot of helpful information and peeps here
    "As if you could kill time without injuring eternity"

Primal Journal *WinkBlu*