Thread: to add a protein shake or not to get out of plateau? page

gym bunny is offline Junior Member

to add a protein shake or not to get out of plateau?

Shop Now
    hi guys so heres the deal im stalled at 135lbs for the last 2 weeks and my goal is 133lbs im female 24yo and 5,4 so you can imagine how annoyin it is not seeing the last 2lbs go away,ive been eating d same kinda foods
    b:bacon and eggs
    l:tuna and a kiwi/small bowl of veg soup
    d:meat and veg
    id stop eating around 6 in the evening and eat agian at 10 the next morning so dats a fast of 15-16hrs
    and working out 3 days per week,is it not enough protein and should i take a protein shake as a snack each day would this help or make things worse ,thanks guys

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    Get your protein/protein shake when you first get up in the morning, and that should help you burn more fat during the day.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

Conner P. is offline Senior Member
    Cant say without knowing what type of meat and amounts

secretlobster is offline Senior Member
    2 weeks being 2lbs away from your goal, honestly, I would say continue doing what you're doing.

15 hours is really not a fast.