Thread: lurker coming out of the shadows page

ThomasP is offline Junior Member

lurker coming out of the shadows

Shop Now
    Hi,
    I have been reading these forums for a while and have learned a ton of great things. I have been primal for about 3 weeks now and have lost ten pounds. I have a long way to go for optimal health but I feel great. My energy is up, I am sleeping like a baby and have seen some odd little bonuses happening to my body all ready.

I think my favorite part of this process is learning to cook primal. I have always been a good cook and the challenge of converting my cook book to primal has been fun and incorporating primal ingredients is not only tastier but healthier. I intend this to be a lifestyle rather than a diet/exercise program so incorporating one of my favorite hobbies helps a lot.

I am very happy with being primal and as my weight continues to go down I will start incorporating exercise as well.

Carrie B is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Welcome, Thomas!
    I've been primal for about the same amount of time, and I've had almost an identical experience to yours. Even without exercising as much as I'd like, I found I've effortlessly lost inches around my hips, and more importantly, I feel great (sleeping better, clearer skin, more energy, better mood overall).
    Isn't it great to find something that just makes sense and works?!