Page 94 of 189 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 94

Polishpowerhouse is offline Junior Member
    Shop Now
    I just stepped on a scale for the first time since leaving for a deployment overseas in January and saw that I am down just over 40 pounds. The only problem is now I have to buy all new uniforms when I get home.

Tapper is offline Junior Member
    I just ordered my absolutely favorite "sub" from Jimmy John's...but I forgot to ask for it as an Unwich (wrapped in lettuce instead of a bread sub)...so I scooped everything off of the bread and put it onto a plate, where I am proceeding to eat it with a fork and knife.

Kvalhion is offline Senior Member
    I am 0.4 pounds from crossing the 200 lb threshold. I haven't weighed less than 200 since I was probably 16 or so. Lost over 80 pounds, just bought a new pair of size 34 jeans, signed up for a half marathon in August, and had a great date with a beautiful girl last night. Things are looking up.
    5-24-10 ................ 5-24-11
    Weight: 281.......... Weight: 203

10-11-10
    Weight: 259
    Total Cholesterol: 243
    LDL: 188
    HDL: 40
    Trig: 96

2-18-11
    Weight: 228
    Total Cholesterol: 239
    LDL: 183 (calc), 138 (actual)
    HDL: 46
    Trig: 49

6-23-11
    Weight: 197.2
    Total Cholesterol: 225
    LDL: 161 (calc), 120 (actual)
    HDL: 56
    Trig: 38

Nion is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvalhion View Post
    I am 0.4 pounds from crossing the 200 lb threshold. I haven't weighed less than 200 since I was probably 16 or so. Lost over 80 pounds, just bought a new pair of size 34 jeans, signed up for a half marathon in August, and had a great date with a beautiful girl last night. Things are looking up.
    Nice! Bet you'll have more dates lining up soon Primal boys tend to make the girls go nuts!
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Robynbee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    Did my first unassisted, full weight (no "kipping") pullup yesterday on the monkeybars at the park!!
    I did my first one last weekend!! I was hanging out with my best friend and her little one year old at the park and I just...did it. I was just as shocked as my friend.

Robynbee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I... I think I healed my gut. I just realized that even though I've been eating offplan like mad lately, the worst I've experienced is a little bloating and some joint pain. Even my thyroid seems to be not caring about the grains.
    This calls for a festival of high fives!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    My triumph could actually go under gripe of the day but it actually is a pain in the neck because I've lost so much weight. I bought a pair of men's denim shorts at Sam's the other day because it has these big pockets (great for all the crap you need to carry when out hiking with a 3 yr old). I though their biggest size would be a little small but that I could probably sqeeze into them. Brought them home and crap - too big. So yesturday I happily return them and get the next size down because 2 inches smaller surely will fit tightly. Nope again - they fit ok but I want some time wearing them before passing them on and so I wanted them to be snug. So a happy Grrrrrrr as I march back a 3rd time. Since it's summer here in CO, I don't wear jeans too often and now realize that all the new jeans that were tight when the weather was cool this spring will now be falling off when it cools off here. Still gotta have a goofy smile!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    OK i dont know if this is a triumph or not but TWICE now in a row I have eaten to satiation......

For anyone who eats the amount they calculate and stop for fear of over eating but dont actually know what full feels like, It is very very strange. I am 40ish and i have never felt full other than by my stomach being full

Is that my leptin calling Boo-fuckin-YA
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

lucyh is offline Senior Member
    For awhile now, most of my pants have been on the big side, but I was pretty sure I was still not quite ready to go down a size. Being tall (6'), it always takes a lot longer for pants sizes to change. After all the irritation of pulling my pants up all day yesterday, I pulled out a smaller size this morning, and they fit! I'm going to have to go shopping soon
    My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

kenfuji is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I might need a smaller belt soon. I'm down to my last hole!!