Page 88 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 88

rayout is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Had to buy two new sets of pants. Also been walking around without my belt on the past couple days - it needs a few new holes punched

SloGo is offline Member
    Last December I was ready to take my engagement and wedding rings resized as I could barely fit even one of them on my finger any longer. Now I can wear both at the same time and some days they even feel loose.

Nion is offline Senior Member
    I'm down from wall pushups to about 75% of a knee pushup...this is big for me cos i HATE PUSHUPS!
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

davidwhitt is offline Junior Member
    When I hit my all time high weight last year I was getting dressed and my belt was on the last hole and getting uncomfortably tight. I thought to myself I am going to need to buy a new belt!

That and a few other things made me look at my lifestyle that eventually led me here.

This morning I was getting dressed and I notice my pants were a little loose. When I went to cinch the belt further (same belt) I discovered I was on the last hole (the other last hole). I am going to need a new belt!

Dave
    Body by Bacon

primaLeaf is offline Senior Member
    Bought a quiche at the coffee shop today. It had a crust. I ate the filling and then sat staring at the crust. It looked so golden and delicious. Then, all of a sudden, my brain went, "INSULIN!!!!!!" so I wrapped the carb-tastic, delicious-looking crust back in its foil and threw it away.
    I admit, I'm still a little broken up about it, but it is AWESOME to eat things based on knowing what they are going to do in your body rather than how delicious they are going to be for the 20 seconds that you get to taste them. Kicking the carb addiction, one day at a time!

SloGo is offline Member
    Found a box of clothing that I put in the storage years ago. Tried on size 12 jeans and they fit! Even a bit loose. Started Primal back in Jan in size 16.

thyme is offline Member
    size 18 jeans in january...size 12 now falling off.
    More importantly: First Non-Girlie Push-Up Of My Life!!!!!!*

*Elbows not necessarily to 90 degrees. Nor in the 90s.

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    I had to hit the student health center yesterday to get a bit of something out of my foot (was walking barefoot, heh ). I always like to see what my blood pressure and resting heart rate are when they go through the usual pre-screening (temperature, BP, weight, etc.). I've never had high blood pressure or anything, but seeing a BP of 101/60 and RHR of 57 was cool nonetheless.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

mondawg is offline Senior Member
    Fit into my vintage Levi's from high school. they have been my marker for weight gain and loss for my whole life! today I slipped them on without struggle!!! They are still snug, but fit. Yes, I can read the scale and SEE that I have lost weight, but putting on the Levi's helps me to FEEL that I have lost weight!!

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    New jeans are now 4 weeks old.... need new jeans dammit LOL
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com