Page 85 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135185 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 85

Jen AlcesAlces is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Went to my doctor yesterday, and the nurse weighed me. For once, i didnt take off my shoes or empty my pockets. The scale showed that I have lost 9 POUNDS from the last weigh-in in November (went primal around Christmas).

This is BIG for me, as I've had thyroid issues and a screwed up relationship with food. I have been feeling discouraged lately, but not anymore. Slow & steady baby... I'm not giving up!

Thanks, Griff, for this thread. And Beastman, maybe you need a new belt! Congrats!

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I went to the dentist today for a cleaning. My hygenist said my teeth looked great and so did the dentist. I replied that they felt better than ever (I used to have lots of refered nerve pain and needed narcotics after even just a filling). They asked what I was doing different....

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    50 LBS DOWN! Woooohooo! Less than 10 until I'm done losing and focusing 100% on muscle building.
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

starrchilde is offline Senior Member
    You all are doing so well - what an inspiration! I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again, I'm very happy this thread exists!

I'm wearing a shirt I haven't worn since 2006 - and it's loose (and makes my breasts look fantastic!)
    ~ Chris

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.

When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didnít understand the assignment.

I told them they didnít understand life.
    ó John Lennon

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Way to go Meg!

lucyh is offline Senior Member
    This is a super little thing, but I have always gotten a bad case of the munchies when running errands, especially if I haven't eaten for awhile. It used to be that I would plan to treat myself to a little something from a drive-thru or the grocery store whenever I was out and about. Tonight, on my way home from work (a good 5 hours since I last ate), I stopped at the grocery store for a few things and made sure I got a new bar of chocolate and a bottle of kombucha tea, so I could have a little snack for the 30 minute drive home. I pulled into the driveway and realized that all the groceries were still in the bag, and I really had no interest in either. My obsession and fear of being hungry is really gone! I used to get the munchies so bad I would feel anxious, and now I am doing well eating two meals during the day and something small in the evening.
    My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

primalfamily is offline Member
    bought a pair of jeans size 34" waist. hopefully this will last till I get to my target weight. been losing 3lb/week for last 12 weeks. another 20+ to go.

hunts-with-wolves is offline Junior Member
    O.M.Goodness.. i just got back from the doctors and my blood pressure is NORMAL... WOW.. I just had to get home and tell someone.. this is a big dealio for me.. i have gained a couple pounds but i got normal blood pressure which is better i guess... YEAH!!!
    start weight.... Febuary 2011.... 19st 6lbs
    current weight....May 2011.... 18st 4lbs
    it's time to kick it up a notch..

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    That magic moment at the movies when you're sitting with one leg tucked over the other cos you're so anxious about what's happening on screen, then remember that your fat legs don't tuck like that - but they totally are!! Woohoo, I can cross my legs again!!!
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Raen is offline Member
    All of my pants were looking stupidly baggy on me, so I went jeans shopping today. And I bought a size 2! A two!

Of course, women's sizes are stupid, and I'd say these were big for a two, but I'll take it. Yay, vanity sizing!