Page 84 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 84

ELizabeth826 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Congrats Griff! That is so wonderful.

I love reading this thread, it always put a smile on my face.

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    WooHoo!!!!!
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Herbwifemama is offline Senior Member
    You know Griff, you are an inspiration. I have watched you here since I joined, and I can see that this thing is real for you, not a fad, and that you just keep doing your thing, slow and steady, and off it comes. I'm a not patient person, and to see the real results of consistent effort from you, it's just really inspiring.

I'm here in this thread, because moments ago, I realized that I could pull this jean skirt off without undoing the buttons. I had to scootch it a bit (not much), and here, I had to scootch it a bit to get it ON (fly and button UNdone).

(Excuse the blurry cropped pic and weird hair. I was nearing the end of a dreadlocks experiment.)

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member

Dragonfly is offline Senior Member
    Oh yeah...and I'm down from a size 8 (30" waist, 40" hips) to a size 4 (26" waist, 36" hips) at just over 6 months Primal!

Sigi is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    I have broken through the 300-pound barrier. I have now officially lost 100 pounds since I first went Primal.

BOOYAH, BABY.
    That is awesome, Griff! Congratulations. And thanks for starting this great, inspiring thread - I love reading and (lurkingly) sharing in everyone's triumphs. Well done all!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Today at work a male co-worker asked me if I had recently fallen in love. He said he couldn't explain it, but I looked like I was beaming. Strange, strange conversation. But I am taking it as a compliment and I am giving all the credit to PB

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    I went hiking with my best friend and our dogs Mother's day morning (no kids in tow - oh yah) and had our picture taken at "high point" (very senic view). Later that day they came over for a paleo BBQ and we took more pics w/ the kids. If I didn't know it was me in the pics, I may not have recognized myself. It used to be "OMG I'm big" when I saw pics of myself, but now it's "hey I look like a normal person" and "that's me?" - I finally see the progress I've made!

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Just for kicks and giggles, I stepped on my in-laws' scale after a big Mother's Day meal. I had to do it twice because I didn't believe it the first time.

297. (And that's with my wallet in my pocket and my keys and my shoes and the change in my other pocket, so it's probably even better than that.)

I have broken through the 300-pound barrier. I have now officially lost 100 pounds since I first went Primal.

BOOYAH, BABY.
    Congratulations, Griff! That is just awesome

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    today I had to add a new hole into my belt. started at third hole in january, the new one is number 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.