Page 83 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 83

Shop Now
    I started PB in January wearing size 38 loose fit jeans.

Today, I bought (and am wearing right now) a set of 33 straight cut jeans

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    ElaineC - Way to go! I'm planning to get horses (I live on horse property) when I hit my goal weight. Never thought I could own them before as I was afraid that if I fell off, I'd get really hurt. Now that I'm stronger, I'm not so worried.

BillyGoat 4130 - Awesome - I bet you'd be suprised to see yourself in photos now!

Grumpycakes is offline Senior Member
    50 consecutive push-ups at the end of a 170 total push-up workout. I will see how many I can do fresh sometime this week.
    You lousy kids! Get off my savannah!

Jac
    Jac is offline Senior Member
    12 weeks into this WOE, I finally have a handle on my IBS issues. It's been three months of trial and error, illness and recovery. Now I can finally tell the difference between foods that give me a simple belly ache, and ones that make me sick. Do you have ANY idea of the relief I'm feeling? A sense of control, after years of feeling powerless. YAAAAAY.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

"There's a difference between knowing the path, and walking the path" - Morpheus

Kaeferin is offline Member
    6 weeks-ish in, went shopping on Friday because I was just curious to see if anything had changed, and I'm down a jeans size - tried on three different pairs of my favourite brand and got into all of them in the lower size. Bought one . I have no idea what I weigh, but I know that this is the smallest pair of trousers I've bought in about a decade I think I can call that a noticeable result.

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac View Post
    12 weeks into this WOE, I finally have a handle on my IBS issues. It's been three months of trial and error, illness and recovery. Now I can finally tell the difference between foods that give me a simple belly ache, and ones that make me sick. Do you have ANY idea of the relief I'm feeling? A sense of control, after years of feeling powerless. YAAAAAY.
    I have had my tummy issues too, so I have a sense of how big this is. That is beyond awesome, and it gives you a great foundation upon which to build your health even more.
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Griff is offline Senior Member
    Just for kicks and giggles, I stepped on my in-laws' scale after a big Mother's Day meal. I had to do it twice because I didn't believe it the first time.

297. (And that's with my wallet in my pocket and my keys and my shoes and the change in my other pocket, so it's probably even better than that.)

I have broken through the 300-pound barrier. I have now officially lost 100 pounds since I first went Primal.

BOOYAH, BABY.
    Last edited by Griff; 05-09-2011 at 07:57 AM.
    Primal eating in a nutshell: If you are hungry, eat Primal food until you are satisfied (not stuffed). Then stop. Wait until you're hungry again. Repeat.

Looking for my Cholesterol Primer? Here it is: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...mer-(Attempt-2)

Ditch the scale!: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread33283.html

My Success Story: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread30615.html

mikeyt is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post

BOOYAH, BABY.
    outstanding!!!

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!!
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Griff - So happy for you! I'm heading for the 100lb mark soon myself and need to decide how to celebrate. Years ago I realized that celebrate always meant food and drink for me, but I realized yesturday that I now am not interested in that and look for other rewards. To celebrate Mother's day, I started the day with a hike with my best friend and our dogs. It was great and guilt free!