Page 74 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124174 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 74

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I danced for 3 hours on Saturday night, and as I am Whole30, it was not an alcohol induced thing. I don't need alcohol to enjoy dancing and I can dance for a longer period of time than I have in YEARS! Woot!

Kaytoo is offline Member
    Today I weigh the least I've ever weighed in my adult life, which also happens to be the exact border between "overweight" and "normal" on the BMI chart (150 pounds at 5'5"). Yes, I know the chart is mostly BS, but I think it's vaguely relevant for not-too-muscular people like me, and hey, it's nice to be told I'm normal.

I've been Primal for just over 2 and a half months and have lost over 21 pounds. When I weighed 250 pounds a few years ago, 150 was my goal weight because it was the best I could imagine achieving--now that I'm Primal, I'm feeling pretty confident that I'm actually going to reach my ideal body composition this year.

proNerd04 is offline Junior Member
    Prior to going Primal I was beginning to become concerned that I might have to get my wedding ring resized since it was becoming harder to remove. This weekend I noticed that I could remove it very easily.

ScurvyDog is offline Member
    6 months today
    10-11-2010 = 292.9lbs
    4-11-2011 = 249.2lbs

Surfed for 4 hours before I got tired. I may have to post progress pictures soon

Sanas is offline Senior Member
    Today I met with someone I haven't seen for a couple of months. She asked me if I'd lost weight. I haven't really, it's just rearranged. I have cheekbones and a slimmer neck now. I asked her if it looks like I have and she said yes and described curvy hourglass figure with her hands.

Well that makes me happy. What makes me more happy is that I look younger and healthier. I've been eating primally for about a year, with lots of thyroid/adrenal messes to sort out, but that seems to be happening.

For some of us, maybe it takes longer. Still worth it.

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    I went to take off my pants to weigh myself, thinking I was wearing my pjs so I just pulled them down. Then I realized they were my jeans.. lol.
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLily View Post
    Wonderful, wonderful news, jammies!! I've learned so much from you about AI stuff, and you've been an inspiration to me.
    Thanks so much Tigerlily But you've got it backwards....I'm the one learning and getting inspiration from you

Hilary is online now Senior Member
    Ran an errand for someone, buying birthday cake for a group of 30. Ate my slice and enjoyed it. Spent much of the afternoon working in the kitchen where the leftover cake sat on a plate waiting for staff to finish it. I thought about it, looked at it, thought 'I wouldn't enjoy that,' and didn't eat it. For me, this counts as a small triumph.

bootson is offline Senior Member
    Finally returned to primal eating yesterday. Had an 8 month downward spiral which has put me at 180lbs and as unhealthy as can be.

Since eating primally yesterday and today, I feel like a whole new person. LOVE this, and am befuddled as to why I went off of it? Frickin rights.

I am back, and my boots are back on.

kenn is offline Senior Member
    I can wear L shirts again

not bad for 250 I guess
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds