Page 71 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 71

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by mixie View Post
    *LOL* Cheers ;0)
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    I know you are being a little bit funny here, but I find this super inspiring. I haven't really been able to put in to words what is missing in me but that is it!! I want my fucking swagger back!
    My swagger was my joie d'vie and my love of self. My fucking swagger was ALL of my self confidence and ALL of my "kiss my ass if you don't like me" attitude.
    And I'm glad it helps you articulate what you want to say, jammies.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

TornadoGirl is offline Senior Member
    Just put on one of my favorite tops that is a size small and it fit! A little snug but wearable. I was wearing large and filling them out all too well in Nov./Dec. Yea primal!
    True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington. ~Anonymous
    The worst carrot is better than the best candybar.--TornadoGirl

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    This pair of jeans that were so tight they were a real struggle to button are now so loose I can pull them all the way down completely and easily without even unbuttoning or unzipping them. And I keep tripping on them. They are not quite at the level of ridiculous clown pants .... but will be by summertime.
    "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    Lifted 46 pounds of charcoal into a shopping cart, then out of the shopping cart into the car and then carried it into the house from the parking lot without struggling.

Tiggadyrue is offline Member
    While out with a bunch of friends last weekend, a guy friend thought it would be funny to take a pic of me and another friends backsides... When he showed us the picture I was ready to be completely horrified. But this was not the case, instead this was my response. 'Wow, may ass really is getting smaller!' I was so thrilled that even though my friends behind was a size 6, standing next to her, mine just didn't look as bad as I had thought it would. LOL ~ YEA for PB!!!

RobyRey is offline Member
    I'm only at day three but so far:

Spent all Sunday afternoon dicing veggies, processing cauliflower for rice, and made a version of the MDA breaky casserole for the week. It felt SO good to get organized

PPB I HATED all things coconut- the smell, texture, taste. Well here it is day three and I've gone through 4 cans of coconut milk lol, love it in smoothies!

I've been able to upgrade any chocolate I eat to bittersweet (kind of a cheat but I just have a few mini dark chipits with some cashews when I'm snacky)

So far so good!!

I forgot to add the best one. I woke up this morning NOT hungry!! I'm having an Avacado/berry/coconut milk smoothie at 2:30 (first thing all day) and I feel fine! I used to get light headed and grumpy from hunger. Yay!

Last edited by RobyRey; 04-06-2011 at 11:32 AM.

rkj1969 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobyRey View Post
    I'm only at day three but so far:

Spent all Sunday afternoon dicing veggies, processing cauliflower for rice, and made a version of the MDA breaky casserole for the week. It felt SO good to get organized
    Excellent! I do so much better when I take that time to prep and plan! Makes the whole week easier....now why don't I ALWAYS do it? LOL!
    ~Rhonda

"Do or do not do, there is no try" - Yoda

milly3 is offline Member
    I just tried on a pair of size 4 gap jeans and they ZIPPED ALL THE WAY. Way too tight, but in another week they'll be mine! I've basically been wearing only A-line skirts for the past year because I hated the way I look in pants...not anymore!!
    Everyone, I absolutely love reading this thread, there is so much joy here congrats to ALL
    Last edited by milly3; 04-06-2011 at 08:06 PM.

RobyRey is offline Member
    Heh, I have to see if I'm as diligent again this Sunday, but it was actually a relaxing/calming process, also I know that if I haven't done the prep I'll get lazy and resort to carbs and I really don't want to do that

jandge is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by milly3 View Post
    I just tried on a pair of size 4 gap jeans and they ZIPPED ALL THE WAY. Way too tight, but in another week they'll be mine! I've basically been wearing only A-line skirts for the past year because I hated the way I look in pants...not anymore!!
    Everyone, I absolutely love reading this thread, there is so much joy here congrats to ALL
    OMG, I have been doing the EXACT SAME THING FOR TWO YEARS NOW.

Congratulations!!!

Can't wait to graduate to pants again, I'm so sick of the wind.

Do yourself a favor and become your own savior.
    Congenital Hypothyroid
    CW: 225lbs SW: 245lbs