Page 63 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 63

Beastman is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj1969 View Post
    Way to go!! Office food is a menace!!
    one of the benefits of working at a small company: rarely any office food to tempt me. Also, no lame "biggest loser" competitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by runnergal View Post
    You just didn't define Healthy Whole Grains properly. Many steak recipes refer to cutting "against the grain" when slicing. Therefore beef has grains. If you eat everything on your plate, you have eaten the whole thing. Eating an entire steak is eating healthy whole grains.

jesbelle is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rkj1969 View Post
    Way to go!! Office food is a menace!!
    Word. The girl scout cookies that people have had out around here this week are a total temptation. Must stay strong!

Minor success, went to the mall to buy a new pair of jeans because the 12s were getting embarrassingly big (I could wear them over my sweats when I went to the gym and they were still baggy). I was expecting to pick up a 10, but I optimistically threw an 8 onto the pile just in case. Happily, the 10s were too big and I'm finally back in single digit sizing! (At least in Tommy H. jeans anyway. )
    "Fry cracked corn, and I don't care. Leela cracked corn, I still don't care. Bender cracked corn, and he is great! Take that you stupid corn." - Bender Bending Rodríguez

rkj1969 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jesbelle View Post
    Happily, the 10s were too big and I'm finally back in single digit sizing! (At least in Tommy H. jeans anyway. )
    Sounds pretty awesome to me! My coworkers keep telling me I have "dirty diaper butt", but I'm trying to postpone buying anything until I'm a little closer to where I want to be......may have to break down and find some 'interim' pieces....
    ~Rhonda

"Do or do not do, there is no try" - Yoda

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    Had a pretty personal talk with a good friend tonight. She is skeptical of high-fat/high-protein but said that whatever I'm doing is obviously working, and is happy for me that I feel better eating this way, and that I seem happier and less depressed and healthier without forcing myself into a diet.

Deo
    Deo is offline Member
    Just realized I have been wearing my belt one notch lower all day! Can't believe I didn't notice....YA HOO!

irenesom is offline Senior Member
    I think I have broken through to the "promised land" of fat burn and boundless energy. I have really been getting in touch with my hunger over the past week or so. Eating with hungry etc.

So today I got up and didn't feel like breakfast, so ate minced beef stew at 1030, then no lunch but some celery at 330. Then more beef mince with green beans at 730.

Whoa, conventional meal times no longer exist, I feel fine just waiting till I am actually hungry. This is BIG progress.

Lets hope this doesn't come back to bite me on the ass....

skline2 is offline Senior Member
    Weight loss has now hit 21 pounds since Nov. 1st. Lost five pounds in the last week. Started sprinting outdoors two weeks ago and last week i did two intermittent fasts.

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    FINALLY a size SIX
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Canarygirl is offline Senior Member
    Wow...congrats everyone. Size 6...how awesome is that??! :-)
    I'm a quitter...but I'm back now.

lunadam is offline Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    3 weeks in and 8lbs down! Back pain is lessened and I feel way more energized!