Page 50 of 189 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 50

bedouin is offline Member
    Primal Fuel
    i completed the LHT workout twice last week- as prescribed, level 1 for all movements except did standard squats- 2 cycles. for many reasons, this was a huge triumph for me!

ScurvyDog is offline Member
    3 months on Tuesday.

I'm down 29lbs...
    292 to 263
    I have gone down two belt holes
    I have gone from 40's to 38's in pants I just got all new pants at work (I wear a uniform) and 1 pair of jeans that fit.
    I have lost 29lbs of insulation! I'm freezing all the time.
    I don't think I will ever get out of 2xl shirts

Rud3d0g is offline Senior Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyDog View Post
    3 months on Tuesday
    I don't think I will ever get out of 2xl shirts
    That's what I thought - till month 4 - month 6 and my issued uniform shirts are down to large - still using 1x t-shirts though - I paid for em
    "First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do" - Epictetus

Chasintrail is offline Senior Member
    I commited to doing January 100% after several months of really bad eating.

After 1 week: down 7 lbs and 1.5 inches in my waist!

jesbelle is online now Member
    I've been following a Whole30 (really more of a 90/10 Primal, as I've let in the a few pieces of dark chocolate, a couple splashes of milk, and, on one particularly daring occasion, a teaspoon of honey! Horrors, oh noes! ^_^). Obviously I'm more concerned with creating a sustainable way of eating than committing to the Whole30 - something I may do further down the road when I have a bit more of a handle on my eating. But along with the dietary changes, I've been trying to limit my screen time and get more sleep as well. So instead of falling asleep to some movie blaring "background noise" after midnight, I've been dutifully shutting down my computer at 8 or 9pm and picking up a book.

These past few nights I've actually been able to do some sustained, productive writing as well, something I haven't really done in years. I'd get too distracted and have a hard time focusing, or, perhaps the most annoying block of all, I'd really want to write by I just couldn't get my imagination to cooperate. I'm really looking forward to this vivid dreams that people keep mention as well!

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    I've been able to breathe through my nose every single day this week when I woke up.

I haven't been able to do that in YEARS.

jammies is offline Senior Member
    Last year (before primal) at Christmas I could hardly walk, was in severe pain,and had no energy. I mostly sat around waiting for the all the family events and parties to be over.

This year I went sledding two days in a row with my nephews and even dragged the little one up the hill on the sled, shopped, cooked, played games with my family and hung out with my friends! Oh yeah - and I am 30 lbs lighter than I was then )

It was awesome

NourishedEm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jammies View Post
    Last year (before primal) at Christmas I could hardly walk, was in severe pain,and had no energy. I mostly sat around waiting for the all the family events and parties to be over.

This year I went sledding two days in a row with my nephews and even dragged the little one up the hill on the sled, shopped, cooked, played games with my family and hung out with my friends! Oh yeah - and I am 30 lbs lighter than I was then )

It was awesome
    That is wonderful, you must feel like a million bucks!

bootson is offline Senior Member
    Walked past the cinnamon buns on the counter and nom nom nomed the roast I'd slow-cooked earlier instead. So. Much. Win.

zoebird is offline Senior Member
    not a triumph, a bonus. moving it to the other thread.
    Last edited by zoebird; 01-13-2011 at 01:06 AM.