Page 40 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 40

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    I've maintained my weight to the lb for a month now, but have been lifting heavy and losing inches, yay for fat loss + muscle gain at same time.
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

Debbie is offline Senior Member
    All the posters are inspiring but a great big 'amazing and wonderful' to both TigerLily and Jenikinz, for two really different reasons.

Thank you for sharing!

junebu8 is offline Senior Member
    You guys are all awesome. BirdGoddess, I'm WAY impressed. Keep it up. Taking care of yourself is huge right now.

My biggest victory so far has been getting off of expensive and tedious diabetes meds. And I am one smug dame about it, too, every time I go to the doc for a checkup.

And I lost 62 lbs.

diamond_night is offline Junior Member

PB to be happy

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    I've noticed I can think clearer at work, and churn out my product a lot quicker than most here. It's just that clarity that PB brings. I can multitask even easier than I could and when I want to focus, it's a fine, narrow beam. Sometimes too narrow, heh.
    Actually, PB may contribute to making you feel happier - check this out:

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceno...er.html?ref=hp

Grok on!

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    I had my body fat remeasured today - caliper, tanita, tape measure combo.

I am down 13%, only 8-10% more to go!
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

jspradley is offline Senior Member
    I haven't weighed myself since I had a DOT physical for work back in April of this year and at that time I believe I weighed a little over 210lb (I'm 6'0" and it's all in my gut lol) but I could tell I have been gaining weight steadily since then up until I started at least 85% primal about a month ago. I was at my aunt's house today for Thanksgiving dinner and even after I ate I jumped on her scales just out of curiousity and I was down to 207lb. I knew and could see and feel that I was losing a bit of weight but I haven't been below 210 in several years.

Renae is offline Member
    I'm grateful for a great many things: my child, learning about PB, starting to eat and live primal, being employed, having a roof over my head, friends, having this evening to myself, etc.

My success of the day is that instead of going carb crazy at the Thanksgiving meal, I ate a very primal meal. I am very proud of myself! I brought mashed cauliflower and a primal sweet potato bake. I had those things, Turkey, some ham and salad. And 1 bite of some surgery cranberry junk.

Hope everyone had/is having a great Thanksgiving!

ScurvyDog is offline Member
    I'm down 20 lbs, (6 weeks on monday) and my 40's are loose. I got my wife to convert.

Owly is offline Senior Member
    Down another inch off my waist, to 29". Also, getting really solid on my overhead squats and learning to do a full clean and jerk (not perfect yet, but it's coming nicely!).
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

jammies is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    There is no longer one single item of clothing in my closet that is too small for me to wear - including a cute black dress that I never even considered possible to fit in to again. I can't remember the last time this was true. Granted about 50% of my clothes are now too big (including a few of my formerly designated "skinny" clothes), but this is a problem I can live with