Page 25 of 189 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Share a triumph! page 25

Canarygirl is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    That is AWESOME, Suze. Arikare, way to go! Congrats to everybody else too.

TigerLily, I have a class-photo from sixth grade with unbelievable dark circles under my eyes. I looked sick. These have improved after no wheat, but yesterday I had a weird day and ate both oats and corn. Instant puffy bags under the eyes this morning. AND...I also have dark pink colored rims under my eyes. I never thought I was allergic to dairy though. A saliva test was negative to casein allergy and I don't have symptoms of lactose intollerance. Maybe there is something else in dairy that I could be allergic to...I should think about doing a 2 week no-dairy trial and see if my eye rims look different.

maddie427 is offline Senior Member
    I have to go buy new pants tomorrow because mine are falling off! Yeah!

Meg-a-Tron is offline Senior Member
    I bought a dress for my birthday today- it comes above the knee and I don't have any flabby/cellutlitey bits hanging out. This hasn't been possible since about the 10th grade for me lol!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Meg-a-Tron; 07-28-2010 at 11:01 PM. Reason: Oops no wonder my picture isn't showing up, forgot to upload it!
    Stats: 5'6" female, 21 years young
    Starting Weight: 187 lbs (March 2010)
    Current Weight: 143 lbs (Oct 2011)
    Goal BF: 20%

Super D Omega 3 daily & BCAAs preworkout

zdrive is offline Member
    Stepped on the scale today and it read 180 lbs even. Started at around 225 lbs back in early April. I'm 5'8'' and would like to get to around 165.

Arikara6 is offline Senior Member
    Holy Moly Meg-A-Tron! That is ridiculously hot!

spakesneaker is offline Senior Member
    I finallly have some muscle. I can feel it on the outside of my arms. I can also feel the muscle on the fronts of my thighs. I've *never* had muscle before. This is very exciting.

MrsPih1024 is offline Member

Red face No more acne!

I have never had perfect skin, but starting in my late 20's I got the dreaded adult acne. Complete with cysts that would never go away. Its like a breakout that lasts a year. And keeps.happening.

I started PB with wanting my skin to clear up. I kept hearing people talk about it and I thought- ok I have to try it then.
    No more antibiotics, No more antibacterial creams.
    No more special soaps.

NO MORE BREAKOUTS.

I really can't believe it. but it's true.
    My skin is still not "clear" b/c the stuff that was there is still healing, clearing up. But no more inflammation. It doesn't hurt. It's not even really red anymore.
    I can go without makeup and not feel like a denigrate.

slacker is offline Senior Member
    HAPPY DANCE!

Saw Dr today. She is very, very pleased. Have lost 15 lbs in first two months primal without ever leaving hunger unsated. Activity level is better than in a long while.

I am 58, female, have had a weight problem since puberty, and have multiple chronic pain conditions which make anything a challenge.. I am new to Primal Blueprint, and still low down on the flat part of the learning curve. Yet, I have lost 15 lbs in 2 months. My Dr complimented me on how much of it had come off my middle.

TigerLily is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel View Post
    I stopped counting/tracking my calories about a month ago and I'm just listening to what my body needs. It feels amazing!

But what feels even better if finally being freed from that damn scale. I was weighing myself every day and I would then base my self-worth on what it said. +0.2lbs and I was down all day.... I've lost 24lbs, why the hell should I be down about 0.2lbs? that's crazy! So.....we are moving on August 5th and 2 weeks ago, I put the scale in a box. What I'm really proud about is for not cheating! I know what box it's in and I haven't taken it out....I also have a gym where I work and they have scales - I haven't even been tempted to step on.

I'm going to reveal my true inner geek here, but I feel like jumping around like Gollum in Lord of the Rings when he's dancing about and yells...... Smeagol is FREE!!!!!
    This makes me happier than you could ever possibly know.

Barb is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I am a 53 year old woman. I am basically lazy which is why I love primal fitness rules. I work out as little as possible.

Just for the hell of it I decided to try this "simplefit" routine. I have never been able to do chin ups, but I did three sets of 3!!!! REAL chin ups where I go down and pull my body all the way up. I have also never been able to do real push ups and I just knocked out 2 sets of 6. May not sound like much for those crossfit types among us, but for an old ish lady, hey I was screaming in delight. I felt like I turned the clock back a couple decades.