Page 189 of 189 FirstFirst ... 89139179187188189
Results 1,881 to 1,887 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 189

Stacy15 is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    A stranger waiting in a line next to me asked if I was a fitness instructor.

skline2 is offline Senior Member
    For the first time in nearly 20 years (I'm 38) my weight was under 170 lb. Since returning to primal last Thanksgiving, I have lost nearly 30 lb and am much more muscular than ever before. In just the last month or so I have a little more than 2 inches off my waist. Since last Thanksgiving I have gone from a size 38 to 32 pant. In the last month, the big boost in weight loss and inches lost has come from starting to play golf again. I'm playing about twice a week (which is at least 10 miles walking with 20-25 lb strapped on my back) and going to the driving range for several hours a week (that's more of a workout than you might think).

wrice05 is offline Junior Member
    I've been primal for three weeks and have lost 10 lbs--hooray! First time in my life I lost weight over the holidays instead of gaining it.

But the absolute best: I got a cold after Christmas (as I do almost every year, my body just gives up after the stress of December). I got over it in one week. That has not happened to me since before I was diagnosed with lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, an auto-immune disorder). Usually I drag around colds for weeks and sometimes need multiple doses of antibiotics. I felt like a normal person again, not like someone who's a ticking time bomb because of being immuno-compromised.

EagleRiverDee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wrice05 View Post
    I've been primal for three weeks and have lost 10 lbs--hooray! First time in my life I lost weight over the holidays instead of gaining it.

But the absolute best: I got a cold after Christmas (as I do almost every year, my body just gives up after the stress of December). I got over it in one week. That has not happened to me since before I was diagnosed with lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, an auto-immune disorder). Usually I drag around colds for weeks and sometimes need multiple doses of antibiotics. I felt like a normal person again, not like someone who's a ticking time bomb because of being immuno-compromised.
    Nice! Good results!
    High Weight: 225
    Weight at start of Primal: 189
    Current Weight: 174
    Goal Weight: 130

Primal Start Date: 11/26/2012

Primbel is offline Junior Member
    So I'm sure if that's the right thread but:
    I just found out that my local grocery store (literally a 3-minute walk away) carries frozen chicken livers! Hurray!

sanman99 is offline Junior Member
    It is really inspiring. Congrats!

PrimalGinger is offline Junior Member

Red face

Long time lurker, first time posting!

My little triumph this week was the fitness trainer estimating my weight at 140 max (I'm still in the 150s) and my size at a 6 (I'm in 10s and 8s). He was obviously being nice, but it still goes to show how much muscle can change how you look and weigh. I have a long way to go, but after 9 weeks of 95%+ being Primal I feel great; stronger, more energy and more focused!

CW SW: 182 (12/12/2013)
    Official Primal SW: 178 (1/1/2014)
    Current: 158? I try not to weigh myself every week
    GW: Healthy!

Down 4" on my belly, from a size 14 - size 8/10, and up from 1200 strict CW calories a day to 1500+ Primal calories.

SUCK IT CW!!!