Page 174 of 189 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 174

skorpion317 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I weighed in yesterday at 199.8 lbs. (GW was 200). Now I just have to get my body fat percentage down.
    "Don't waste your time, or time will waste you."

aloerob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpion317 View Post
    I weighed in yesterday at 199.8 lbs. (GW was 200). Now I just have to get my body fat percentage down.
    amazing! Congrats!

katiepotato is offline Member
    I went Primal on 11th June and my original first goal was to lose 6kgs (13lbs) before we go on holiday on 8th September, with another 8kgs before Christmas. I weighed in this morning and have lost 5.3kgs in 6 weeks.

bluechargeboy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katiepotato View Post
    I went Primal on 11th June and my original first goal was to lose 6kgs (13lbs) before we go on holiday on 8th September, with another 8kgs before Christmas. I weighed in this morning and have lost 5.3kgs in 6 weeks.
    Promising start then! Well done

Here's mine: I started taking an interest in weight loss in September when I was straining at my 34" trousers. Went primal in March. Just bought a pair of 30" waist jeans! I would like to apologise to the other people in the changing rooms for my language on discovering that the jeans fitted me easily.

katiepotato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechargeboy View Post
    Here's mine: I started taking an interest in weight loss in September when I was straining at my 34" trousers. Went primal in March. Just bought a pair of 30" waist jeans! I would like to apologise to the other people in the changing rooms for my language on discovering that the jeans fitted me easily.
    Thanks, and well done to you too! It's great when your existing clothes start to get looser, but even better when you have to buy new ones in a smaller size. 4'' off your waist is a big drop.

Gilleh is offline Senior Member
    I donated blood few days ago. It was my first time.
    Never in my life I've felt healthy enough to give some of my red juice up to now
    Everything is bad for something - How do you feel today?

PHaselow is offline Senior Member
    Looks like it is approaching 3 yrs since Griff posted his triumph. I'd love to see where he is now. I'm enjoying reading what everyone else has written.

My triumph: About 5 yrs ago I was told I have mild scoliosis. I've lived with chronic tightness in my shoulders and dull aching in my back. Three weeks into the PB and my discomfort has nearly disappeared. For the first time, my chiropractic adjustments are holding and I wake up feeling little stiffness. I'm amazed at how changing what I eat has changed how my muscles respond. What a triumph it is!

Three weeks since I went Primal. Waist is almost 3" smaller; bloating is gone. Weight hasn't gone anywhere but that is not my goal. I am looking forward to the end of this adjustment period where I feel a little like shit, but other than the annoyance of cold-like symptoms and fatigue, I am excited!

thanks for listening. Congratulations to all of you.

Pam

KatieCHI is offline Member
    While working out at the park today, a girl gave me a pahmplet for a 5K obstacle course run for charity. She said: "you look like someone who'd be interested." (I was doing Aussie pull ups at the time)
    Me. Who never played sports in school. Who did the 'ol "tie my shoe during the high school mile run because I'm tired" charade.
    WIN

aix_sponsa is offline Senior Member
    Nice triumphs, y'all.

There have been several posts lately about acne, but I thought I'd post this here. I am amazed at the fact that for the first time since I hit puberty about 13 years ago, my back and shoulders have no acne on them. My skin is clear for the first time EVER in 13 YEARS! I am truly amazed and for the first time ever I feel that I can wear a tank top without anxiety about my shoulders. This is 3 weeks after starting. Looking forward to more little triumphs along the way!

Jenny

Bron is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This is the best thread on the forum. I love hearing about your wins, thanks!