I love this thread, too!
Coupla triumphs for me lately
- Hit 138 today, a milestone, b/c this is what I weighed before I conceived my last three babies
- Have had decent physical and excellent mental energy more days than not in the last three weeks
- Have stopped gaining 3lb every day and losing 3lb every night; usually just varying 1lb swing each day.
- Have nearly eliminated the chronic bloating problem I've had for years ... once I figure out ALL the foods causing it, then I can really get to work on healing my gut and eventually, gradually, adding some foods back ... life with no FODMAPs, nightshades, dairy, nuts, fruits, eggs, AND of course no grains, legumes, or processed foods is ... just a little monotonous. If I could add back eggs, cayenne, and butter, I'd be set for a long time.
- Can shop in the junior's section again!
- same size I was in high school, without a doubt, and no sign of the fat loss (of which there is still much to go) stopping
- Have lost weight steadily for two years ... albeit an average far below the "healthy max" of 2lb a week. I average 1/2 lb per week, although it's usually 1lb every 2 or 3 weeks.
5'4" 39yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
Current Weight: 175lb__________________________________Goal: 135lb
Deadlift: 240lb________________________________________Back Squat: 165lb
Bench: 130lb__________________________________________Pre ss: 85lb
***Winning a 20-year war against binge eating disorder***