Page 162 of 189 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 162

Comma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I now jump around in front of the TV for hours at night, doing squats and planks and jog in place instead of freezing under a blanket on the sofa. I'm not losing weight, but I know I gain muscle hard and fast once I exercise even the tiniest bit....

Also, PMS time is here and I am so....balanced! and sort of happy, all of the sudden! I was a depressed mess a very short week ago.

Aaaand, I resisted the kids' chocolate eggs today no problem. Also the fresh sourdough bread with butter and honey and the potstickers...!

Ooooh Ohohoh! I read here yesterday about how everybody is dropping sizes, thinking yeah, not me of course, and went on to search for 'I'm not losing weight posts' for the rest of the day. This morning - happy easter!- I tried on my ebay Anne Klein size 8 silk dress that I'd promised my sister because I could barely zip it up- and it fits!!!! I can't believe it! I lost! Then I put on another dress and I went from okay in it to HOT! Yes!

Goosejuggler is offline Senior Member
    Go, Comma!! I love it when stuff like that happens The best feeling.

My triumph - I did 8 'man' push ups today. I iz a happy camper.

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Triumph - I remained true to my whole 30 (actually 33) days.

Triumph - I ended it with this!

535201_10151497382225105_640245104_23635340_21305489_n.jpg

Pre burger weight - 12 stone 5lbs

Weight the next morning - 12 stone 9lbs
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

codyloyd is offline Junior Member
    yesterday, for the first time, someone that doesn't know I changed my diet said to me, "You look skinnier, are you?"

I said "YES"

I love this thread!

After stalling for the last few weeks, I lost 3.5 lbs OVER NIGHT.

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    I love this thread, too!

Coupla triumphs for me lately

- Hit 138 today, a milestone, b/c this is what I weighed before I conceived my last three babies
    - Have had decent physical and excellent mental energy more days than not in the last three weeks
    - Have stopped gaining 3lb every day and losing 3lb every night; usually just varying 1lb swing each day.
    - Have nearly eliminated the chronic bloating problem I've had for years ... once I figure out ALL the foods causing it, then I can really get to work on healing my gut and eventually, gradually, adding some foods back ... life with no FODMAPs, nightshades, dairy, nuts, fruits, eggs, AND of course no grains, legumes, or processed foods is ... just a little monotonous. If I could add back eggs, cayenne, and butter, I'd be set for a long time.
    - Can shop in the junior's section again!
    - same size I was in high school, without a doubt, and no sign of the fat loss (of which there is still much to go) stopping
    - Have lost weight steadily for two years ... albeit an average far below the "healthy max" of 2lb a week. I average 1/2 lb per week, although it's usually 1lb every 2 or 3 weeks.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Excellent triumphs, MamaGrok, but why do you want to shop in the juniors section? I don't have a booty to speak of, but those jeans have never fit my ass! I guess it's just my shape =P
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

MamaGrok is offline Senior Member
    I do have my share of junk in the trunk, but at least they have stretch in them these days! (I do hate low-rise jeans (and the stupidity of a fashion that creates muffin tops that everyone then complains about even while swearing to hate more reasonably-waisted jeans), but have already done that rant in full several times, so will leave it alone, lol.)

I'll be sure and let y'all know of my next triumph - the only place I still have significantly more fat than in my younger days is my waist, and when that's gone, I'll be trying on the wedding dress of 15 years ago again.
    5'4" 36yo mother to five sweeties & married to their AMAZING DaddyGrok
    Starting: 185 lbs (March '10)
    Current: 132.5 lbs
    Goal: 135 lbs (Hit Jan '13)
    Beating bingeing since 10/31/11 on my Leptin Reset journey

PrimalCon New York
    I have to rescind that weight loss- it was back the next morning, hasn't budged yet. WTH? I even measured twice before. Maybe the scale was off-kilter or something. :P

On the good side, I had two thick slices of pork belly this morning and have finally found a breakfast food that doesn't have me starving by 10. Yeah!