Page 161 of 189 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 161

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    I've been doing IF almost a year, am eating more than I did last decade, have lost from size 25 to 24 jeans (wasn't a goal) and am lifting weights again and walking a ton- feeling great and happy with my changes.

TPG
    TPG is offline Junior Member
    Today I put my "fat pants" into the goodwill bag - they looked terrible on me but I kept them around because I didn't want to buy new pants at that size. Now I'm four sizes smaller and thrilled to be saying goodbye!

smilingjustalittlebit is offline Senior Member
    Just been talking about the impending Easter holidays at work and was asked what sort of eggs I bought my nephews. None I said, I got them Angry Birds t-shirts instead, i wouldn't feed them something I wouldn't eat myself. Which then led to me thinking, hmmmm my mother usually buys me an easter egg, I better tell her not to waste her money. So anyway, I sent her a text, "Hi mum, no need to buy me an easter egg this year, hope i'm not too late. Get me some bacon instead!"

Her reply said: "A little food package is on its way for you xx"

This made me smile, she understands!! Unless of course the food package is a loaf of bread or something. I will update in due course!

Oh, also, Whole 30 now complete!
    Last edited by smilingjustalittlebit; 04-03-2012 at 02:49 AM.
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

https://www.facebook.com/ForgedFromFat

Baloo is offline Senior Member
    My take on easter this year has been to ask for dark chocolate easter eggs then I'm just going to have a bit at a time.

Physically incapable of eating just a bit of dark chocolate personally, all or nothing for me!
    Do what you love and do it often. If you don't like something, change it. if you don't like your job, quit. If you don't have enough time, stop watching tv. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop, they will be waiting for you when you start doing the things you love. Stop over analyzing, life is simple. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Some opportunities only come once, seize them.

rccrsphil is offline Senior Member
    One of my greatest triumphs is my brother starting the primal lifestyle.

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    I've eaten high fat and no carb a lot the last 6 weeks- really has helped do a lot of damage control.

jojohaligo is offline Senior Member
    Okay here is a triumph for me. This morning I am below 170lbs for the first time in over 10 years! My goal is 155 to 160. I am 5'9".

It's going slow, but steady. I do need to ramp up my level of activity, but that is also slowly increasing too.

Thanks for all the support here! There hasn't been personal support, but what I mean is that as I read other people's posts and success and questions, that it also supports my efforts. So thanks everyone!

I am so stoked right now.
    Female, age 51, 5' 9"
    SW - 183 (Jan 22, 2012), CW - 159, GW - healthy.

Met my 2012 goals by losing 24 pounds.
    2013 goals are to get fit and strong!

5 pounds lost at the end of my whole 30. Hopefully get a bodyfat reading done before training tonight.

PaleoPenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smilingjustalittlebit View Post
    Physically incapable of eating just a bit of dark chocolate personally, all or nothing for me!
    I'm just the opposite, all I can tolerate now IS the dark chocolate! The regular, poisonous stuff stuff just tastes like chemicals.
    50 year old Male
    Current Weight: 195