Page 143 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 143

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I fit back into my size 4 work slacks today! No gaping zipper, no awkward tummy-sucking. Felt like a strong, graceful zebra of the UNIVERSE!! (zebras are strong and graceful, right?)

drssgchic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    I fit back into my size 4 work slacks today! No gaping zipper, no awkward tummy-sucking. Felt like a strong, graceful zebra of the UNIVERSE!! (zebras are strong and graceful, right?)
    Yes, they are. And they pack a hell of a punch when you upset them. Like the punch you just gave your excess weight. Good job!

primal4fifty is offline Senior Member
    I got into the narrowest, most unforgiving pants I own today: they are a heavy weave satin with no lycra or even some 'give' like denim, and they are a very skinny clinging cut, women's size 8... Havent worn them in about a year; couldnt close them even last week. So woot woot for today!

Quote Originally Posted by primal4fifty View Post
    I got into the narrowest, most unforgiving pants I own today: they are a heavy weave satin with no lycra or even some 'give' like denim, and they are a very skinny clinging cut, women's size 8... Havent worn them in about a year; couldnt close them even last week. So woot woot for today!
    Woot! That's awesome! Yeah, satin pants have always been something that I've wanted (so chic, yet rocker-sexy), but my tum-tum pudge refused to cooperate in the dressing room! What do you wear with the satin pants?
    P.S. primal4fifty, please post again, so I'm not bogarting your post!
    Last edited by Rasputina; 01-11-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drssgchic View Post
    Yes, they are. And they pack a hell of a punch when you upset them. Like the punch you just gave your excess weight. Good job!
    Thank you!!! Yeah, I think zebras are tough, yet elegant

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputina View Post
    Thank you!!! Yeah, I think zebras are tough, yet elegant
    They are, but they also snap INSTANTLY into panic mode at ANYTHING. "Wait, that horse-cookie landed two feet to the left of where I expected it to. RUN AWAY!!!"
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    They are, but they also snap INSTANTLY into panic mode at ANYTHING. "Wait, that horse-cookie landed two feet to the left of where I expected it to. RUN AWAY!!!"
    "Horse- Cookie" heh, heh, yep, I'd RUN AWAY!!!

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    If your ancestors were reguarly hunted by lions, you'd have a pretty good flight response too.
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

Shanster is offline Senior Member
    I love all of our triumphs!! Way to go you guys!!! New pants and dropping weight and smaller sizes and feeling GOOD!

I gave a bunch of pants/skirts that are way to big to a consignment shop yesterday. I had 3 comments about how skinny I look this week. Last night getting ready for bed, my husband asked if my bras were fitting different... I asked why and he said my breasteses were getting smaller... FAT LOSS! I seem to have stopped losing weight but my workouts are really toning me up... I can see signs of muscle and when I tell my husband to poke my stomach, there is hardness under my skin vs mush!! It is all so exciting to me!

I probably need to ease up with dairy and wine... we'll see where I get with strength for a little while before I whittle down the foods in my eating plan. Ordered Convict Conditioning and You Are Your Own Gym for some good body weight exercises. I am very intrigued by them! Al Kavaldo is my new role model for the body weight stuff... even tho' I am a woman and prolly 2x his age. grin.
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

SeanM is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    I just did my first unassisted chin-up since, I don't know, sixth grade? Next step: getting all the way up on a pull-up.