Page 140 of 189 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 140

SeanM is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    This morning I noticed that my beer gut -- oh, let's face it, my EVERYTHING gut -- is starting to get a vertical divot in the middle, right under my belly button. I've had the spare tire so long, I can't remember if it looked like that when I was starting to pack on the blubber.

Oh, and I've now punched more holes in my old everyday belt than it had to begin with.

vontrapp is offline Junior Member
    Normally when I go the barber it's like a winter wonderland with all the dandruff. This weekend I went for a cut and not a single flake. Also I had to get a couple of links removed from my watch now that my wrists are shrinking :-)

kungfumike is offline Senior Member
    I got on the scale this morning and it had gone down again. Just yesterday my crazy mind had started the "you're not gonna lose" negativity. Today it's quiet and sunny up in here.

My gut has been getting thinner too.

My appearance seems to be thinning out some too, especially the moobs and the belly.

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    my Lab work rocks
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Maureen M is offline Senior Member
    Its been a tough first three weeks right before Christmas. But with no exercise at all, I've lost eight pounds. Two pounds per week without fail. I havent noticed the change physically but the fickle goddess of the scale is being kind to me so i will celebrate. Can I get a Halleluiah???

Maureen M
    San Antonio TX
    Starting weight 11/20/11: 168
    Current weight 12/19/11: 162
    Goal weight: 125

Shanster is offline Senior Member
    I wore a spaghetti strap tank top to my yoga class today... usually wear long sleeve shirts, baggy t-shirts. I can really start to see some muscles moving around in my shoulders, arms and chest! It's sort of cool that I want to watch ME to see the muscles moving in my body cuz before they were pretty non-existant.

I'm not much of an exibitionist but... the sprinting and my measly essential workouts are beginning to make a difference. I'm not buff or what I would consider fit or strong AT ALL yet...tho' it's neat to see that it's working, it's really working!!

I made my husband poke my stomach with his finger this morning... there are muscles under there! It's not all just soft and dough-like!! There is resistance and some hardness under my skin!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? grin.
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. - Oscar Wilde

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    my Lab work rocks
    No, you rock.

blush

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanster View Post
    I wore a spaghetti strap tank top to my yoga class today... usually wear long sleeve shirts, baggy t-shirts. I can really start to see some muscles moving around in my shoulders, arms and chest! It's sort of cool that I want to watch ME to see the muscles moving in my body cuz before they were pretty non-existant.

I'm not much of an exibitionist but... the sprinting and my measly essential workouts are beginning to make a difference. I'm not buff or what I would consider fit or strong AT ALL yet...tho' it's neat to see that it's working, it's really working!!

I made my husband poke my stomach with his finger this morning... there are muscles under there! It's not all just soft and dough-like!! There is resistance and some hardness under my skin!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? grin.
    Yay! As well as being excited for the visible effects of the muscles, I bet that, internally, you are connecting with your body much better as well, understanding what feels good and strong and learning how to move more properly. I know I have. As ive been losing weight and gaining flexibility, ive started to realize that I haul myself around with my back muscles way too much, and I need to work on activating my abdominal core for stabilization.
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

down 8 pounds in the last 10 days. I must be doing something right

http://youtu.be/ld2NPhs0Bts

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506