Page 131 of 189 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 131

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Something weird about Wednsdays

Midmorning every Wednsday I go to the restroom and when I come out, without thinking about it, my belt is one more notch in.
    6 holes in 6 weeks!
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

fpsjosh01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post

Midmorning every Wednsday I go to the restroom and when I come out, without thinking about it, my belt is one more notch in.
    6 holes in 6 weeks!
    I'm down a few notches too. It feels good, doesn't it?
    Blag: The FPSJosh01 Ego Experience
    Follow me on google+
    Superraw: the Autism Buster blag
    "Don't spread the word, spread the butter"

Uppy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Trifith View Post

6 holes in 6 weeks!
    Um...holy shit! Congrats!

NurseMama5 is offline Senior Member
    So I've posted a similar triumph, but it feels sooo good!...
    A site that I frequent for clothes had it's clearance shorts and capris on sale, so shorts for $8 and capris $10, I bought a bunch. All sales final. I bought the size 14s, expecting them to be tiiiiiight, nope, slid them right on! My husband said "you should have gotten smaller, cuz at the rate your losing, they'll be falling off by spring" *blush* That's high praise coming from him. I did leave the tags on so if I have to, can sell on eBay or at consignment. I packed up all my size 20 shorts/capris to go to consignment, gawd it was awesome to say goodbye to those!
    Also bought a pair of size Large pajama pants, they fit perfectly. I used to be size 2X
    "I tried to call the nurse again, but she's bein' a little bitch....I think I'll get outta here." Pink

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    In CrossFit for my third class, we had to do box jumps. Sure, mine was a wee box, but it still came up to at least my knees. I was able to do three sets of 10 box jumps (and a shitload of other things too), which shocked the hell out of me. Slowly but surely, getting fitter!

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Here's a triumph: after four years of "trying" for pregnancy and avoiding all well-meaning medical interventions to help, seven months of Primal living (and my husband) got me pregnant =)
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Trifith is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixie View Post
    seven months of Primal living (and my husband) got me pregnant =)
    Glad it wasn't just the food. :P Congrats!
    Warning: I'm an anarcho-capitalist political activist. It gets into everything.

Journal

touchdowntodd is offline Senior Member
    thats AWESOME ... my wife and I hope that being primal will help us also ... due to health care changes we are putting it off ANOTHER year which sucks ... ill be 35 next year and she will be 29 .. but we are hoping that it is relatively easy to get pregnant
    started at 310 July 23rd 2011 ... workin and workin!

my journal - http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread34980.html

Corvidae is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mixie View Post
    Here's a triumph: after four years of "trying" for pregnancy and avoiding all well-meaning medical interventions to help, seven months of Primal living (and my husband) got me pregnant =)
    CONGRATS! I've heard many stories of couples with fertility problems saying that once they went primal things got a lot easier.

Increased fertility is probably the *only* thing about primal I dont like, ifyaknowhwatimean
    "Since going primal, I've found that there are very few problems that cannot be solved with butter and/or bacon fat."

My amusing take on paleo-blogging: http://whatshouldwecallpaleolife.tumblr.com/

Are you a Primal in San Francisco, or the SF Bay Area in general? Join our facebook group!

mixie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvidae View Post
    CONGRATS! I've heard many stories of couples with fertility problems saying that once they went primal things got a lot easier.

Increased fertility is probably the *only* thing about primal I dont like, ifyaknowhwatimean
    LOL
    Yes, yes I do ;0)... thanks guys!!!
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude