Page 105 of 189 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 105

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    mom's finally on board with primal, which means dad and sibling are by default because she's the cook
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    I used to be a total sugar addict. Today, my boyfriend took me into an old-style sweet shop, where there were jars on shelves that went right up to the ceiling on every wall. He was really excited as he was taking me down to it. 'There's so much sugar in there, you will LOVE this place!!'
    I got in and looked around, and I didn't want a lick of anything. The BF took me by the shoulders and shook me a bit when he saw how unimpressed I was xD 'You've CHANGED, girl!' He doesn't like it. But tough shit. I'd rather go to a bacon shop ^_^
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieKitten View Post
    But tough shit. I'd rather go to a bacon shop ^_^
    HAAAAAAAAAA. That is awesome
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    My boyfriend has started eating the same things as me, to an extent. He still bought tortellini and bulkie rolls for a quick dinner/lunch (we also got lunch meat), but the chicken and veggies we got tell me that he's okay with my meat & veggies diet
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    Congratulations Kvalhion!
    Indeed. Nicely done.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

LJH
    LJH is offline Senior Member
    I'm still in a semi-swoon over "Bacon Shop"...

OperaDivaMom is offline Senior Member
    Cooked 3 paleo/primal meals in a row, and DH hasn't complained at all, even without me cooking extra side dishes for him! You have to understand, he is SUCH a pasta/carb guy, this is HUGE. I think watching cooking shows with Gordon Ramsay is making him more adventurous in what he tries, and I'm attempting to make my foods more complex and interesting so he thinks I'm cooking "gourmet" not primal.

JKC
    JKC is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OperaDivaMom View Post
    I'm attempting to make my foods more complex and interesting so he thinks I'm cooking "gourmet" not primal.
    That's a great way to sell it - I am cooking much more like gourmet than I ever used to just to because gourmet is from scratch cooking.
    Karin

A joyful heart is good medicine

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliot

Mmmmm. Real food is good.

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread29685.html

Nion is offline Senior Member
    I've been lazy, but i finally managed a couple full girlie pushups (about 5-6 actually). This is big for me, conquering the damage from childhood abuse in my shoulders (dislocated several times, thanks mom). It's taken several months longer than a normal person. But i'm over the hardest bit!

EDIT: Special thanks to all the tips and helpful advice to my noob questions. Especially Al Kavadlo (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) for being such a patient person, and your very helpful blog/videos!
    Last edited by Nion; 08-25-2011 at 12:35 PM.
    I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Griffin is offline Senior Member
    I was walking around the house last night and a neighbour came over and he said, "Man, you're getting all skinny!"
    There are two wolves fighting within a man's heart, one is Love, the other is Hate. The one that wins is the one you feed.

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world. - Jack Layton

The Primal Adventures of Griffin - Huzzah!