Page 102 of 189 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 102

PaleoPenn is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I'm below 200 lbs for the first time in 9 years! Weighed myself this morning and the scale said 199! I couldn't believe it. I stepped off and back on a few times just to make sure. I had to call my wife over to confirm it, "Hey babe check this out! Are my eyes deceiving me?"
    50 year old Male
    Current Weight: 195

Blackbird is offline Senior Member
    The co-worker that was worried he would not pass his entry physical for the Army back in June told me today he passed with 4% body fat to spare!
    I told him about the PB which I had been following for about 2 months at that point, and he just ran with it.

I am four months in, 30 pounds lighter and off the blood sugar roller coaster!

kpdx is offline Junior Member
    I just started eating this way 5 days ago. Since then I've been sleeping very well and, for the first time in over two years since I injured it, I woke up with zero pain/inflammation in my shoulder.

JT_London is offline Member
    Down in weight again! (see below) and that's after a week of eating primal but little thought to restricting what I ate. I'm going to cut back on the cheese and dairy this week and see if that helps me along
    Starting weight: 104.5 kg / 230 lbs (29th July 2011)
    100.5kg / 221 lbs (5th August 2011)
    Currently: 99.2kg / 218.6 lbs (23rd September 2011)

Twitter: @jon404

Monty is offline Senior Member
    Had to go shopping yesterday for new wedding gear. Got a size 34" waist, slim fit suit pants and a large (no more XL) button down shirt. All the 36" pants were too baggy. Hellz yeah!
    My weak attempt at a journal:http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35809.html

M/30y/190#

mixie is offline Senior Member
    You guys! You guys! OMG you guys!!!
    I went to a pot luck this weekend at a friend's house. She happened to have a scale in the bathroom, and I thought "...what the hell". It's the first time I've gotten on one since I started.

You guys. I looked at it. Stepped off, turned it off and back on, and did it again.

42 pounds. Even wearing all my clothes, full pockets, belly full of potatoes and chicken and blueberries. Holy buckets. Now, it'll probably be another fifty before I feel like I can see a difference... but geez I felt high. And honestly? I didn't think I'd lost anything. I even asked my husband what he thought and he gave me a crappy answer. I truly was sticking to it because whether or not I was losing weight, I felt a holy hell of a lot better. I didn't care if I lost a pound--I was just happy I wasn't having constant heartburn and nausea.

Cheers for MDA ;0)
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."
    - Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    OK i dont know if this is a triumph or not but TWICE now in a row I have eaten to satiation......

For anyone who eats the amount they calculate and stop for fear of over eating but dont actually know what full feels like, It is very very strange. I am 40ish and i have never felt full other than by my stomach being full

Is that my leptin calling Boo-fuckin-YA
    I wanted to CHEER for this. It's SO STRANGE the first time, innit? I remember being startled at the feeling! And even now it's very... very weird. I had dinner last night and only ate about half of what I thought I would because suddenly, I was just *done*. Before PB I had honestly never had that experience: "satiation". Who knew???
    “Falconry is not a hobby or an amusement; it is a rage. You eat and drink it, sleep it and think it. You tremble to write of it, even in recollection. It is as King James the First remarked, an extreme stirrer up of passions.” --T.H. White, The Godstone and the Blackymor

"The world must be all fucked up when men travel first class and literature goes as freight."

Quote Originally Posted by kbn1 View Post
    -I feel like a fit and healthy person that happens to have some fat rather than a fat person.
    YES. I feel like a lean person wearing a thick suit. I'm peeling off the layers a little at a time, but I'm in no rush. I feel strong and healthy under it all. This is all SO STRANGE, and WONDERFUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockin Grok View Post
    Well I popped on the scale this morning and I saw that I am only 3 lbs away from being 300!!!! mind you I started at 345!!

I have not been this thin or felt this good since I was in highschool....

... and think I did not even have to give up having a few drinks on the weekends with my firends

Cheers
    Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!

I love this thread... cheers for everyone!!!!!!!!!!

sarah1990 is offline Senior Member
    So this isn't a PB success, but I'm going to Banff, Canada from October - May 2012, and have just been offered a job and a place to live while I'm there!! I'm so excited.

Andddd just had a job confirmed being an au pair to my cousin's in Melbourne from July 2012 to January 2013.

The next 18 months is coming together so nicely and I've found a CF gym in each place for while I'm away. Yaaaay.

So maybe it is a PB success...life is just going in the right direction and achieving loads since my eating and exercise has been on track