Page 100 of 189 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1887

Thread: Share a triumph! page 100

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Last week, I reached my goal of 20 real (not girl) push-ups - from being able to do zero just 4 months ago! Next goal: 50!

a_morgan24 is offline Senior Member
    Just did a workout at CrossFit that we did last January:
    For reps:
    3 minutes of:
    backsquat, 155 lbs
    (no rest)
    3 minutes of:
    pullups

Last January, I got a total of 36 Reps (ouch). Today, 52!

Glockin Grok is offline Senior Member
    Well I popped on the scale this morning and I saw that I am only 3 lbs away from being 300!!!! mind you I started at 345!!

I have not been this thin or felt this good since I was in highschool....

... and think I did not even have to give up having a few drinks on the weekends with my firends

Cheers

Velocity is offline Senior Member
    Dunno whether this really counts as a "triumph" because I've probably had the strength to do this for a long while (just never had a chance to try it), but I was joking around with a friend on Monday and on a whim, I decided to try a fireman's lift/carry. The girl in question is 120-125 lbs., but with one arm around her knees I lifted her without much difficulty and probably could have done a fireman's walk from the rear of the store (Walmart) to the front fairly easily.
    Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
    -- Blaise Pascal

Tigerfeet is offline Senior Member
    I know, objectively, the scale doesn't mean anything, but I've heard stories of people with a lot of weight to loose seeing large numbers dropping quickly at the beginning. This didn't happen to me at all. In six months I was only able to loose 15 pounds. I stepped on the scale this morning and there was a WHOLE TEN POUNDS missing! I now weigh five pounds less than I did when I was married and I'm a size or so smaller. I started at 245, I'm now at 220... holycrap that's 25 pounds! DDD

geostump is offline Senior Member
    For the first time ever, I am now starting to show signs of having that feminine curve in my midsection and officially have a waist.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    For the first time ever, I am now starting to show signs of having that feminine curve in my midsection and officially have a waist.
    Grats! That is awesome Geo.

CoS
    CoS is offline Senior Member
    I used to have a hard time falling asleep. I HAD to listen to music or the TV, and if I didn't, I would lay there for hours thinking. Since going primal 6 weeks ago, it takes me less than 5 minutes to go under. And I used to have to sit around for 10 minutes before I could get up once my alarm sounded. Now I can spring up and get along with my day, almost no problem.

PixieKitten is offline Senior Member
    Did a hill climb with a friend today, when we got to the top she was puffing and panting, I was just happy to sit down so I could eat XD Then straight after I had a nice playtime of chasing sheep =D Friend STILL puffing and panting.
    Friend who has ALWAYS been able to run faster and farther than me..

Booyah.
    Bunny trainer extraordinaire!

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    23 year old friend of my new neighbor was hitting on me. He thought I was 26. I am 42! Told him that and he's STILL interested.