My goal over the next 6months is to gain a stone of lean muscle sticking mostly to a primal diet.

For the past 3 years I have been doing variations of mixed cardio and weight training sessions. I have bulked up before on a high carb/high protein diet with good results, but this also increased my bodyfat too. Should be interesting to see how much more difficult it is to increase muscle mass on a low carb, high fat, high protein diet.

My current workout is as follows:
Cycling to work 5x a week - just over 10 miles a day.
Weight training 3x a week - Mon, Weds, Friday
Bodyweight training/yoga - Sundays

Due to the nature of my work I tend to walk up to 3-4 miles a day aswell.

Strictly no extra cardio sessions, which will be hard as I do love a good 40-50mile bike ride, but cant afford to be burning off extra calories.

Weight training is usually a 5x5 routine for 3 compound lifts. For example:
Monday - Squatts/deadifts, hanging leg raises with pullups, overhead press.
Wednesday - Reverse Lunge, one arm dumbell rows, bench press.
Friday - Squats, wide grip pullups, shoulder press/lateral raise.

From previous reading I am aware that I will have to consume an incredible amount of food to even come close to my intended goals. I aim to post my daily feeds up on here and we shal see how i get on! The workout is subject to change also, if i get bored, or find it not challenging enough.

I am also not giving up Dairy products as I seem to be able to tolerate Lactose and they provide a valuable source of protein, fat and calories!

B - Breakfast,
S - Snack
L - Lunch
PWO - Post Work Out
D - Dinner

Yesterday I ate:

B - 4 egg Omlette with Cheese, 3 slices ham, red pepper.
S - Sliced Apple with Almond Butter
L - Tuna fishcakes, parmisan instead of breadcrumb.
S - Roast Veggies - carrots, sweet potato, turnip
PWO - Cottage Cheese with peanut butter and vanilla whey,
D - Fried Lamb Steak with Veg