Page 503 of 2187 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 5,021 to 5,030 of 21866

Thread: Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style page 503

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm just using a homemade kettleball and some 12 lb dumbbells ATM and my arms are actually looking good. Someone at work asked if I've been to the gun show lately.
    Thats AWESOME! DH and I talk to dd about the Gun Show... and she runs around asking any/everone if they've got two tickets... b/c she does... its so cute. At 3 she can do 5x 5 pullups w/my help! And she loves to work out w/me. She tries to do push ups, and squats... its cute!

For my back exercises I've move up to 20lb weights... and I think I'm ready to move up to 15lb weights for shoulders and biceps. Tries I'm ready to move up to 10-12lbs For legs I just do lots of reps (squats, lunges, wall squats, jumps etc) I've gained 1/2" on my bicep since I started the LR. and Lost 1" in my chest and 1.5" in my bust & 1/2" on my thighs
    Even if the scale doesn't move - my body's changing... so I'm probably adding muscle and burning fat... I'll take that... At my skiniest (size 4 in college I weighed 160 - on my 5'3" that's a lot of muscle)

natural_girl is offline Senior Member
    Ok I have been on a TMI streak lately but anyone notice their pee smell funny? I swear my pee smells like cat pee sometimes. Definitely not all the time but sometimes?

CMHFFEMT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AKgal View Post
    What is the definition of BAB?
    Big a** Breakfast

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SUEVILLE View Post
    Sounds delish. Careful with the balsamic as some brands have a lot of sugar!!!
    Yeah we're out of apple cider vinegar... and I don't like distilled white vinegar...to sour... so I do watch it...

Donnn is offline Senior Member
    The book Mastering Leptin has a lot on the third section about reverse T3, female hormone balance, and many other issue. It also has cites for many of the suggestions. The book is a $10 download that can be read with the free kindle reader for pc/mac.
    The authors are anti VLC, but it's interesting how their priorities for addressing reverse T3 are done quickest with VLC. The book on the whole is a rather strange combination of conventional dietician and newer leptin research. The third section is the most valuable for those who are doing the reset here yet frustrated with how "the big picture" relates to specific issues.

Embyr42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm just using a homemade kettleball and some 12 lb dumbbells ATM and my arms are actually looking good. Someone at work asked if I've been to the gun show lately.
    Bahahahaha... You must work with people like my husband- he always says that kind of thing

Good to hear you are seeing good results! Nice toned arms on a woman are sooooo sexy!
    I need to make one of those kettelbells, working out at home is so much more convenient... but I do love walking into the gym, an unassuming woman, and walking past all those arrogant steroid vein popping out "I live at the gym" boys (I work out at a body builder's gym- it's cheap so I deal) and plopping down to lift crazy weight. It makes their little shrunken brains explode.

Quote Originally Posted by CMHFFEMT View Post
    Big a** Breakfast
    I was wondering that too. I was afraid it some female thing and I didn't want to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by natural_girl View Post
    Ok I have been on a TMI streak lately but anyone notice their pee smell funny? I swear my pee smells like cat pee sometimes. Definitely not all the time but sometimes?
    Did you change your supplements, like adding alpha lipoic acid?

DigitalSurgeon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Waskydiver View Post
    This thread is annoying me.

Clearly I missed something by not getting in at the ground floor.

But, there is no way I am going to read over 500 pages to get caught up.

Cliff notes anyone?
    just by thinking that way this thread likely wont help you. Change requires effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Shijin13 View Post
    NOt yet.. think DR K wanted to give ppl a chance to fully Digest WHY Leptin is King of the Hill...
    I'm a lot more interested in such things as how much Omega 3 I should be taking............