Page 2183 of 2187 FirstFirst ... 1183168320832133217321812182218321842185 ... LastLast
Results 21,821 to 21,830 of 21866

Thread: Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style page 2183

Raiken3712 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Yeah the maple syrup thing seemed a bit weird....I wouldn't exactly call it sugar..not quite the same thing but still eating it without anything other than lemon/lime pulp...not great. My reading lately has led me to the fact that unrefined natural sugars are ok in small amounts...but should probably be with a meal including other things.

Grade B maple syrup has quite a few minerals and some good vitamins and raw unfiltered honey is the opposite with more vitamins and not as many minerals but its supposed to be good for allergies. Still yeah...seems like a bad thing with just lemon pulp in a drink.

I'm not worried about it hurting me long term. It was a short term fast. Now I'm trying to do Keto-paleo eating with a Leptin reset. I'll add in CT when I can. Planning on buying a Flexi-freeze ice vest...just don't want to spend the money at the moment. Yes she mentioned me being diabetic. I don't know...it'll be fine I'm done with it now. Hopefully the rest of what she gave me will help. She told me some of my vitamins weren't any good and right now I'm taking Betaine Hcl, Thyro-chord to get rid of toxins, Vitamin D, Glysen, Glutathione, Krill oil, and Testenex to stop aromatase conversion of Testosterone to Estrogen.

Thanks for the concern and comments though. Next time I see her I plan on asking about it...still seems weird. She was on the Paleo Physicians network though...but that doesn't make her perfect..I'll ask about it anyway. Since it was only a 3-5 day fast that's over with I'm not too worried about it though.
    Height: 6'1"
    Primal start date: July 1st 2011
    Start Weight: 275
    Current Weight: 248
    Stats below as of September 1st 2011 Tested via BodPod
    Body Fat 25.4%
    Fat Mass 63.721
    Fat Free Mass 74.6%
    Fat Free Mass 187.087
    Goal weight: 180-200 lbs(Recommended weight is around 180 for my height but that sounds low)
    Total lost so far: 27 lbs

Paleobirdy is offline Senior Member
    Folks are seeing good results with lowered blood sugar while on the CT. It really looks promising for others.

Owl
    Owl is offline Senior Member
    Dr. Kruse doesn't post on this thread anymore. There are some people doing both hcg and using the big breakfast timing of the leptin reset, but sticking to Dr. Simeons' food. Some are cutting the fruit and adding more protein to make up the calories. Then in P3, they started eating full leptin reset style.

Feraralive is offline Junior Member

oh its great

Your comment is very good

there is a whole HCG section on his blog, and it looks like most people who are following it are over there now.

Zasranets is offline Junior Member

Sorry, what

thats Great thanks

Sue
    Sue is offline Senior Member
    The idea for the high amount of protein at breakfast probably was ripped off from this book: The Big Breakfast Diet.
    It is high protein and high carb for breakfast and low carb rest of time. Kruse always said to eat your carbs earlier in the day I believe. The book also talks about circadian rhythms.
    Amazon.com: The Big Breakfast Diet: Eat Big Before 9 A.M. and Lose Big for Life (9780761154938): Daniela Jakubowicz MD: Books

Kruse says to keep breakfast carbs low.

Owl
    Owl is offline Senior Member
    Here's the leptin maintenance plan: HOW TO EAT POST LEPTIN RX FOR OPTIMAL LIFE? - Jack Kruse

NoNolva is offline Junior Member

how do you do

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    you are right