Page 2173 of 2187 FirstFirst ... 11731673207321232163217121722173217421752183 ... LastLast
Results 21,721 to 21,730 of 21865

Thread: Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style page 2173

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    Primal Fuel
    I really don't want to do the reset for whatever reason but probably should.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleofan View Post
    Has anyone had success using CT to reduce belly fat/waiste size? Is so, what did you do? Ice packs, cold showers, cold baths? How much did you reduce?
    Yep, the scales remain the same but I've lost centimeteres off my waist. I did ice-apcks around my entire waist for 4 weeks, daily, 45-60 min duration. Now I've also introduced cold baths nightly in an attempt to speed up the process.

thomasina838 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ealachan View Post
    I did my first face-dunks tonight! The first one was a little sketchy, but after that I was able to stick my whole face in and stay in for as long as I could hold my breath. It wasn't necessarily pleasant, but it was do-able. How long should my face-dunking sessions actually be, minutes-wise? I figured I should probably do them for a week or so before trying to do ice packs or anything else. Also - interesting to note: I got really giddy after the face dunks for a few minutes. I'm assuming that was an endorphin rush or something that caused it, but I did just stand there in the bathroom, dripping water everywhere and giggling.

I've also been going without a coat any time I go outside for the last week or so, but that hasn't been too hard as it's only gotten down into the 20's at the lowest this past week and, for a Vermont winter at least, that ain't half bad...
    why doint you just follow the guidelines from Dr. kruse? he does tell you how to gradually get into this CT.
    THE COLD THERMOGENESIS PROTOCOL - Jack Kruse

L8F
    L8F is offline Senior Member
    Just bumping this thread since a couple people at PaleoFx were wondering about it...This is the "monster" Leptin thread.
    Started Whole30 December 31, 2011
    Integrated Leptin Reset/Jack Kruse plan Jan 13, 2012
    Starting Weight: 174.8
    CW:160.0 lbs

Ealachan is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasina838 View Post
    why doint you just follow the guidelines from Dr. kruse? he does tell you how to gradually get into this CT.
    THE COLD THERMOGENESIS PROTOCOL - Jack Kruse
    Yep, that's what I'm doing. Thanks for the input.
    --
    Half-assed Primal on and off for a couple years. Started back in earnest in January 2012.
    Leptin Reset started 2/29/12
    5'11" - Female - 32 Y/O
    HW: 410+ SW: 375 CW: 340-ish
    goals acheived thus far: Have ditched high-blood pressure medicine, was able to comfortably fit into a plane seat for my vacation in August 2012.

cgk
    cgk is offline Junior Member
    just a quick note here to say I'm somewhat better.
    The conversation with the FNP was about as I expected.
    They drew a CBC, put me on zythromycin and gave the call if you aren't better in a couple of days.
    I got so much worse at first. Not sure if it was the zpak or just another phase of norovirus, but I got violently cleaned out on the 4th day of this funk and pretty much couldn't move like I had morning sickness 24/7 for another 48 hrs.
    Face/teeth still feel like a wicked sinus infection on this the 8th day. Cough is still there and full of so much gunk.
    Aah but I can eat something other than mashed potatoes... Watching my Leptin Reset swirl the drain has been the worst of this. That and having to let other people "run" my house for a week. Man the leprechauns did a number on this place. Ha! last Sat when I started feeling sick, I scrubbed every bathroom and did all the laundry. Here I am one week later with the same agenda!

Love Paleo. Love Primal. Love Leptin Rx. Regrettably they did not render me invincible... YET!

Find me over on Dr. K's new forum.
    Natural law - can't beat it - join it!

kathylu is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgk View Post
    just a quick note here to say I'm somewhat better.
    The conversation with the FNP was about as I expected.
    They drew a CBC, put me on zythromycin and gave the call if you aren't better in a couple of days.
    I got so much worse at first. Not sure if it was the zpak or just another phase of norovirus, but I got violently cleaned out on the 4th day of this funk and pretty much couldn't move like I had morning sickness 24/7 for another 48 hrs.
    Face/teeth still feel like a wicked sinus infection on this the 8th day. Cough is still there and full of so much gunk.
    Aah but I can eat something other than mashed potatoes... Watching my Leptin Reset swirl the drain has been the worst of this. That and having to let other people "run" my house for a week. Man the leprechauns did a number on this place. Ha! last Sat when I started feeling sick, I scrubbed every bathroom and did all the laundry. Here I am one week later with the same agenda!

Love Paleo. Love Primal. Love Leptin Rx. Regrettably they did not render me invincible... YET!

Find me over on Dr. K's new forum.
    Glad you are starting to feel better!

I'm moving to the other forum too...only so much time in a day. Can't read and keep up with two blogs!

Mike7 is offline Senior Member
    Man boobs and belly been reducing since I went full immersion(1 week worth).

nuttmegs17 is offline Senior Member
    Man, it IS quiet over here..really like that Dr K has a forum however, I did kinda like having everything in one thread...miss the daily rapid convo over here!

fiercehunter is offline Banned
    I don't want to do it but why not, I have nothing better to do till the party starts in June.