Page 2172 of 2187 FirstFirst ... 11721672207221222162217021712172217321742182 ... LastLast
Results 21,711 to 21,720 of 21866

Thread: Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style page 2172

colleencoble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Well, duh. I thought the optimal living was our other optimal site. Got confused. I found the link on Doc's Facebook.

Ohagan1234 is offline Junior Member
    One word.....Awesome.

BufJen is offline Junior Member
    Hi everyone. I am coming late to the party here and trying to catch up on the reading but this is after all the monster thread. I started Leptin Reset about two weeks ago and added CT a week ago. I have Hashimoto's, so I am doing Leptin Reset, AI protocol (no dairy, no eggs, no nightshades), leaky gut RX and adrenal RX. I am also an Hcg'er. After Hcg I have had continual problems with low blood sugar, which I now gather is related to adrenal functioning. I am also having a hard time maintaining on the leptin reset and have gained about 2-3 pounds. I would like to lose about 7 pounds and have the blubby belly issue. I guess the term around here is skinny fat. I am 5’6&1/2 and around 130# but do not have anywhere near a flat stomach. I am eating low carb high fat but don't think I am any where near keto status. I generally need three meals a day too. Find it hard to do the BAB without eggs but I'm experimenting with different combos of foods and seeing what makes me feel full without feeling like crap. I started CT with the facedunks but couldn't tolerate having my nose in the water - totally made my sinuses go wako and now I have some sort of head cold/sinus thing going on (I haven’t had a problem with my sinuses in over two years). I moved on to cold packs on my stomach and back twice a day and once that was ok on the skin, I moved on to cold baths. I have done three. I can’t say it’s pleasant at all. It sometimes sets my Raynaud’s off and I do not warm up very fast. Last night, I did 20 minutes in 55 degree water before bed and two hours later, I was still shivering. I have read a lot of comments about the shivering but don’t know what that is a sign of other than I am not cold adapted! I know my Omega 6s are too high from what I have read and from looking at my before diet (mayo, blue cheese salad dressing, almonds…). So working on that. I read about the salmon oil and will be looking for some of that.
    So far with my reset and CT, I have a lot of bloating (is it the coconut oil and is it a good thing??). I have a head cold. Mild weight gain. I seem to have one good day and one day where I feel like crap (tired and hungry and irritable). Last night I woke up in the middle of the night and had some mild nausea. Any pointers, advice would be greatly appreciated! THANKS

Clabbergirl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kkcarlton View Post
    mix it with a butt load of cinnamon and eat it as dessert.
    Coconut oil w/cinnamon as dessert? Tell me more. Not using manna, but actual CO?

Do you have a recipe?

Valorie33 is offline Member
    Good morning Ladies

The forums over at jackkruse.com will probably get you answers quicker.

Paleofan is offline Senior Member
    Has anyone had success using CT to reduce belly fat/waiste size? Is so, what did you do? Ice packs, cold showers, cold baths? How much did you reduce?

AmieSue is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paleofan View Post
    Has anyone had success using CT to reduce belly fat/waiste size? Is so, what did you do? Ice packs, cold showers, cold baths? How much did you reduce?
    No success with any weightloss for me with CT or inches.
    Amie Sue...

otzi Guest
    chirp, chirp, chirp...awful quiet here. Everyone must have been cured...

Shijin13 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by otzi View Post
    chirp, chirp, chirp...awful quiet here. Everyone must have been cured...
    I think a good portion of ppl migrated over to Jack's new forum... I'm bouncing btwn the two... b/c there's a lot here at MDA I like -
    The most depraved type of human being is the man without a purpose. ~ Ayn Rand
    What's your purpose? Mine is Optimal Health.

Converted to PB November 2010
    SW 190lb
    Leptin Reset Redux (1Sep 2011) SW 170lbs
    25 Sep 2011 160lbs
    1 Dec 2011 158lbs!
    GW ~135lbs
    5'3"
    Mother of 2, and wife to a kick ass husband...trying to contain chaos and havoc on a daily basis

My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread40609.html

DuhPrincess is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    They've all moved to the new Kruse Forum! Optimized Living Forums