Page 2074 of 2187 FirstFirst ... 1074157419742024206420722073207420752076208421242174 ... LastLast
Results 20,731 to 20,740 of 21866

Thread: Leptin Reset Experiment starts today - Jack Kruse style page 2074

colleencoble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaGrok View Post
    I>>
    I'm taking Thyrogold, which is just dried thyroid (T1-T4 naturally present). Y'all's discussion has me thinking about when to take it. I've been having it with meals, b/c my thought is it's taking the place of the thyroid my ancestors would have eaten in their nose-to-tail use of an animal ... it's food.
    No that's not right, MamaGrok. It's basically Armour but weaker. That's what Armour is, ground up pig thyroid. And it's best to take it on an empty stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by nuttmegs17 View Post
    Random question for Colleen - Dr R said he suspected I was estrogen dominant by looking at me....what does estrogen dominance look like?

also - CT apparently unleahses stored estrogen from the fat cells...so probably not too far off if I'm hopefully detoxing...
    in a word, hippy. LOL Pear shaped is estrogen dominance.

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colleencoble View Post
    in a word, hippy. LOL Pear shaped is estrogen dominance.
    I'm ED too... big boobs, wide hips. I'm hour-glass though, but no doubt estrogen dominant. We are also normally shorter rather than taller.

angieonthegogo is offline Senior Member
    My favorite part of CT 6 = CT causes death to fat cells!!

Glamorama is offline Senior Member
    Oh and nuttmegs, I've been releasing massive amounts of estrogens since starting CT... such a hormonal roller-coaster for me, I've been a mess and probably near divorced if I don't settle down my moods soon. Its like when I took the pill... I can't friggin help it but I turn into a massive biatch! And I have pimples on my chest.

Still reading Doc's latest but this struck me as an hcger who lost most of her weight in the winter. I wonder if THIS is why I stabilized so well. I did all but one of my rounds in the cold.

Ironically, most of those patients do report feeling cold, too, on the HCG protocol. This is no mystery. It has to do with the activation of the cold receptors in the CNS/spinal cord by the HCG itself. The pathway does not activate fully because of the lack of action on the cold receptors of the skin. The brain is expecting the signal so it appears as a sensation to the women who use HCG from the unopposed spinal cord receptors in the CNS. HCG, in my opinion, is a partial agonist to this ancient pathway. My bet is if HCG was tested in a colder climates, in human adult, s it would be might be beneficial for weight loss because it would use leptin and alpha MSH as its tailwind hormones to induce more permanent fat burning while increasing TRH in the brain. In my opinion, using CT is a far better option, period.

DigitalSurgeon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by colleencoble View Post
    Still reading Doc's latest but this struck me as an hcger who lost most of her weight in the winter. I wonder if THIS is why I stabilized so well. I did all but one of my rounds in the cold.

Ironically, most of those patients do report feeling cold, too, on the HCG protocol. This is no mystery. It has to do with the activation of the cold receptors in the CNS/spinal cord by the HCG itself. The pathway does not activate fully because of the lack of action on the cold receptors of the skin. The brain is expecting the signal so it appears as a sensation to the women who use HCG from the unopposed spinal cord receptors in the CNS. HCG, in my opinion, is a partial agonist to this ancient pathway. My bet is if HCG was tested in a colder climates, in human adult, s it would be might be beneficial for weight loss because it would use leptin and alpha MSH as its tailwind hormones to induce more permanent fat burning while increasing TRH in the brain. In my opinion, using CT is a far better option, period.
    told ya' i even had a few up my sleeve for you.......I'm tricky like that

Wow, I'm just blown away trying to absorb it all. And wishing I were home from Hawaii so I could do a better job of cold adapting. The water in the pool is about 65 and I've been swimming for half an hour in it every day, even in the rain. But that's a far cry from the 50 degree stuff I'd like. But I will say that I'm seeing some composition changes even from that in my thighs.

AmieSue is offline Senior Member
    Anyone here doing HCG with CT right now?
    Amie Sue...

hazyjane is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angieonthegogo View Post
    My favorite part of CT 6 = CT causes death to fat cells!!
    Wanna hear something trippy? My friend was doing a session with another friend who is an intuitive (and a really good medical intuitive) and she asked about doing CT (because I've been yammering on about it so much) and here is what the intuitive said (not knowing a thing about CT): she said "I see it being really beneficial for you and I see it doing something to the fat cells. It's like they just die!"

How about that!!