Thread: This Site Has Changed My Life page

TomM1026 is offline Junior Member

This Site Has Changed My Life

Shop Now
    Hello all,

Long time reader, newbie poster.

I'd just like to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Tom and I've been living primal for I guess almost a year now. Last summer I discovered the truth and it has really changed the way I think about a number of things.

I haven't been 100 percent compliant about the diet but when I have been on track, I have gotten myself down to my lowest weights ever.

My energy levels are always steady. It's just a great thing.

My favorite part is how my best friend, who has always been fit, switched to primal and it has improved the quality of his life tremendously. I personally believe it has helped him break his bout with depression. He has never been happier and there is no end in sight.

I've been pretty compliant for the last 5 weeks and I can already see myself losing body fat again and feeling good.

So I look forward to sharing discussions and ideas with you all.

Cheers,

Tom
    My blog - FitandFree.net - Live Healthy. Be Awesome.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Yay! Welcome Tom.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.