Thread: carb back-loading - thoughts? page

tommyho1 is offline Member

carb back-loading - thoughts?

Primal Fuel
    so i posted earlier today to get ideas about when is the optimal time to pile protein down my face if i am wanting to make the most significant leangains.

i have just had this following article brought to my attention and i was wondering what you all thought.

it sounds pretty legit to me and the science behinds his idea seems pretty sound?

Carb Back-loading

SugarBaby is offline Senior Member
    All you can do is give it a try and see if it works for you.
    WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

IcarianVX is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This is how bodybuilders/powerlifters have been eating for 50+ years whenever they are trying to lose fat. It works well and it's what leangains tells you to do as well.
    It's really simple, just eat 80-90% of all your carbs within 90 minutes of LHT and you will be fine.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always try to discourage others.