Thread: Progress so far. page

ariawho is offline Member

Talking Progress so far.

Primal Fuel
    I'm small...4ft 11 and some people seem to get it into their heads that they need to go to extremes to 'look after' me (all well and good *sometimes*, but not all the time...I can climb to reach things!).
    So at the start of the year I decided I wanted to be fitter and stronger, I started regular workouts on 31st Jan and I'm still going strong.
    I thought it would make sense to eat well as well, that's when I discovered pb.
    I started eating meat on 31st March, I love the food and have no intention of going back =)

When I started I couldn't do more than 5 normal push ups (on my feet rather than knees) now I can do at least 2 sets of 20 of wide and standard, 15 military and 2 sets of 8 pull ups.
    My favorite playtime activities include frisbee, hula hooping and walks in the bush.
    I haven't lost any weight, but my clothes fit better, I'm starting to see some definition in my arms and tummy and I've gone from 30% body fat to 19%

allthings is offline Junior Member
    Congratulations!! I want to start working on my strength, now that I've just about got my eating in order. I don't think I can do even 2 regular pushups :/

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ariawho View Post
    I'm small...4ft 11 and some people seem to get it into their heads that they need to go to extremes to 'look after' me (all well and good *sometimes*, but not all the time...I can climb to reach things!).
    So at the start of the year I decided I wanted to be fitter and stronger, I started regular workouts on 31st Jan and I'm still going strong.
    I thought it would make sense to eat well as well, that's when I discovered pb.
    I started eating meat on 31st March, I love the food and have no intention of going back =)

When I started I couldn't do more than 5 normal push ups (on my feet rather than knees) now I can do at least 2 sets of 20 of wide and standard, 15 military and 2 sets of 8 pull ups.
    My favorite playtime activities include frisbee, hula hooping and walks in the bush.
    I haven't lost any weight, but my clothes fit better, I'm starting to see some definition in my arms and tummy and I've gone from 30% body fat to 19%
    Yay! Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

dado Guest
    Grok on! I don't know if you will grow any more in height, but you are growing every day in heart.

ariawho is offline Member
    ^__^ Thanks everyone.
    I suppose I should post some pics at some point...

healthy11 is offline Senior Member
    Yes... love to see progress pics. I wish I had taken some when I first started. Congrats on your strength gains and body fat loss! Amazing how you can stay the same weight, but look totally different!

mondawg is offline Senior Member
    awesome! thanks for sharing-would love to see the pics!! that's a big body fat loss!!

newberrycrater is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Niiiiiiiiiice! Good work!