Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Modern humans shorter and smaller brain size page 6

ryanmercer is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by KimchiNinja View Post
    You've clearly never worked with math, the mean skull size of the upper Paleolithic will not change just because we sample more skulls, we have an adequate sample, and it's a 3M year pattern. And archaeologists did not "cherry pick", since all measurements available were used. Your silly example is called cherry picking.
    You have absolutely no proof that the skulls they've found are adequate examples of the general population though. The number of intact skulls is just too small to have a realistic sample set. The only thing clear here is you are an elitist blow-hard that doesn't want to cite any real data. You keep linking pandas thumb crap (a site I've never heard of) and wikipedia.

Either cite some publications in peer reviewed journals that clearly list how many skulls, from what region, what the accepted age (and how they determined said age) are or SHUT UP. You are basing your claim on absolutely NOTHING.
    -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

KimchiNinja is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmercer View Post
    You have absolutely no proof that the skulls they've found are adequate examples of the general population though.
    Yeah, maybe we just dug up all the big-brained smart specimens by chance. :roll eyes: I'd also like to point out attempting to poke holes in the best theory going, does not propose a better theory.

You should stop embarrassing yourself and linking that site, it's not helping business.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456