Thread: PB: Take 2! page

afsjesse is offline Senior Member

PB: Take 2!

Primal Fuel
    Well, here I am, ready to conquer this food addiction I know that I have. Last December, after being on PB for 5 months, I lost nearly 40 lbs and was down to 204. I then got into a mid-winter slump and half assed up until present day. Today is my first day back on PB and instead of starting at 244 lbs i'm starting at around 220. My weight training has stayed about the same and I am eager to increase my gains.

For the summer I am working and living in a private resort in Michigan's Upper Peninsula and am surrounded by more than 20,000 acres of pristine lakes and forests. It truly is about as 'Grokish' as I will ever get as far as environment is concerned. Today I took a nice long walk in the woods and on the beach. Felt good getting all of that natural Vit. D in me! The water of Lake Superior is still very cold, but I waded in it anyway. I also have ordered some Vibram Classic Five-toes shoes. I'm getting pumped for seeing how I like going barefoot.

For this second go around, i'm regulating my eating to 8 hours per day, between 9:30-5:30. This journal is basically for me to keep track of my food progress and what kinds of daily activity I am doing.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: 6 scrambled eggs cooked in coconut oil, small bowl of strawberries and blueberries

Lunch: A large salad with organic mixed greens, red pepper, purple onion, white onion, tomato, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, 11ozes of roast beef, 1/2 can of tuna, 2 tbsp of olive oil, and balsamic vinegar

Dinner: 1/2 can of tuna w/ 1 spear of celery, small salad w/ olive oil and balsamic vinegar, and a N.Y. strip.

Driinks: Water, 1 pitcher of Decaf. Lotus Green Tea

Exercise: Walk in the woods and on the beach.

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back, hopefully for good.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.