Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No Loitering page 2

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    *reads title*

What about lurking? Does lurking count?
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Sanctus Real is offline Senior Member
    Lurking's good. The 'No Loitering' was about me. No Loitering at the gym. Otherwise, I'm actually pretty okay with loitering.
    Motherhood: When changing from pj pants to yoga pants qualifies as 'getting dressed'.

Ah. I just avoid gyms. That way, I'm not loitering at them!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    "no loitering"
    Heh...
    Excuse me.
    *reads down*
    Oh.
    HI!!!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Ah. I just avoid gyms. That way, I'm not loitering at them!
    You work out at home? If you can do it, I so envy that! I've got two kids, and it's always 50 questions about what am I doing and why and "Watch me do this, Mommy!" I have to remind myself that I love them a lot some days.
    Motherhood: When changing from pj pants to yoga pants qualifies as 'getting dressed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus Real View Post
    You work out at home? If you can do it, I so envy that! I've got two kids, and it's always 50 questions about what am I doing and why and "Watch me do this, Mommy!" I have to remind myself that I love them a lot some days.
    I'm only guilty by association where kids are concerned these days (fiance's kids). I sporadically remember to do Convict Conditioning, and I can actually see bicep now.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Woooh... You can see bicep now? That is awesome! How old are your future stepkids? My sister, who had 3 sons, gained 3 daughters when she married her husband. So, even though her sons are grown, she's enjoying having 3 little kids running around again, 'cause it's all new with them being girls. (They are a modern-day Brady bunch, lol.)

4 & 7.

We're trying to figure out when we're going to want more kids and how to manage to homeschool and just have one of us working.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

I really wanted to homeschool, and I tried for a little bit. But my oldest and I clashed really badly. I just don't think I have the right temperament to teach her, so we found a private school that uses homeschool curriculum, which we figure is the next best thing. My husband didn't want me to homeschool our youngest, because he doesn't want to treat them unequally.

My friends who homeschool one of their children (the other is too young right now) worked it out so that the dad works nights, so he can teach her during the day and his wife is home before he leaves for work. They only see each other on weekends, though. I can't decide whether only seeing my hubby a couple of days a week would be a bad thing, though.

I'm having a weird burst of energy today. Great time at the gym, though I'm starting to suspect that this guy I used to think was just being fatherly to me is, in fact, hitting on me. It started with comments that I just took for encouragement. Today, though, he told me my backside is improving. That's not something your dad notices! I just smiled and said, "Thanks", but I was thinking, "Oooh! Stop creeping me out!" He's old enough to be my grandfather. Big EWWW!

ottercat is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Today, though, he told me my backside is improving. That's not something your dad notices!
    LOL! compliments are good, either way. I wonder if you said "Ew!" instead of "Thanks" if he'd get the hint
    Cooking Primal with Otter - Journal
    Otter's (Defunct) Primal Log
    "Not baked goods, Professor, baked bads!" ~ The Tick

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast