Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something with gooey cheese? page

Conner P. is offline Senior Member

Something with gooey cheese?

Primal Fuel
    Lately I have been craving for something with gooey cheese like pizza. Does anyone have recommendation?

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member
    Nachos using pork rinds instead of chips

Egg plant slices smothered in cheese and garlic and tomato.

Or, just put desired cheese in the oven and bake it by itself! So good.

erica057 is offline Senior Member
    Stuff I Make My Husband: The Great Pizza Experiment

Or cheese fondue using non-bread dippers

Or A Year of Slow Cooking: Brie With Pecans and Cranberries Slow Cooker Recipe (obviously use non-candied pecans and use unsweetened dried fruit)
    My food blog ~ http://stuffimakemyhusband.blogspot.com
    My primal success story

"Boxing seems to contain so complete and so powerful an image of life -- life's beauty, vulnerability, despair, incalculable and often self-destructive courage -- that boxing IS life, and hardly a mere game." --Joyce Carol Oates

hiker is offline Senior Member
    Jalapeno Poppers - I'm making some today. What I do is gut the peppers, fill with cream cheese, roll 1/2 uncooked bacon around the outside and secure with toothpick. Grill on LOW - otherwise you'll have a big fire and black peppers about 45 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing. Made these for my Open House, and there were people congregated around the crock pot (keeping the peppers warm) all the time. My builder never strayed very far away! When you take the guts out of the peppers, you take away the heat. Good cold too!
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!" - You bet, I stole it!

Date: 9/14/11
    Current Weight: 151.2
    Inches: 360.25
    Body Fat %: 32.7

jqbancroft is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hiker View Post
    Jalapeno Poppers - I'm making some today. What I do is gut the peppers, fill with cream cheese, roll 1/2 uncooked bacon around the outside and secure with toothpick. Grill on LOW - otherwise you'll have a big fire and black peppers about 45 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing. Made these for my Open House, and there were people congregated around the crock pot (keeping the peppers warm) all the time. My builder never strayed very far away! When you take the guts out of the peppers, you take away the heat. Good cold too!
    Ooh yes, poppers are soooo good! For something slightly different, I slice mine in half and gut them, add some cream cheese, and top them with cheddar cheese and bake them until the peppers are soft and cheese gooey (20 ish minutes?). Phenom!

rocknroll is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jqbancroft View Post
    Nachos using pork rinds instead of chips

Egg plant slices smothered in cheese and garlic and tomato.
    Why did no one ever tell me this before!? I've been stressing about what I'm going to eat fresh salsa with this summer. Thank you pork rinds.
    "Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." - Mark Twain

Blackcatbone is offline Senior Member
    Stuffed chicken breasts. Cut a slit in them, length wise, stuff with cheese of choice, add topping of choice and bake. i usually make this with a soft cheese and put a couple of tomato slices over them, sprinkle on chopped chives and drizzle with olive oil. You could easily do mozzarella and pizza topping, or something else.

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    An omelette with lots of cheese is always good, plus you can add all kinds of other good stuff to it.

moonablaze is offline Senior Member
    meatza!
    veggie gratin (not just for potatoes any more)
    cheeseburger in a lettuce wrap (or simply bunless on a plate)

Dr. Bork Bork is offline Senior Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast