The idea of having one of these progress journals seems just great to me !

A little history about where I am starting at:

26 years old
4 months after 1st Baby
5' 5" and 143 lbs.
Pre baby weight was 132

I am a confirmed health book readingaholic. My addiction stems from an intense desire to have a simple stress free way of eating that will make me :

1. Ridiculously healthy, both for me and my baby
2. Have tons of energy
3. Low body fat % - the idea of having a six pack is enchanting ( not a manly one... a girly one
4. Look fabulous for my husband
5. Easily maintain this forever. And then being able to multiply and use that same discipline in every other area of my life to accomplish great things!

So out of everything that I have ever read MDA has sounded most like the way to go. I have been playing around with this eating style for a couple of months now and have come to the point that I know it's time to stop fooling around and make some solidly good decisions. Besides... I really need something to wear and I'm still too big for the pre baby clothes

I love that this is something that I can definitely do while nursing. My baby's health is pretty high on the list.

Maybe nobody will really ever read my posts but that idea somebody might is very motivating to me. I will be very honest with the good the bad and the ugly. Mostly this is just for me though. I am excited to look back along the way at where I've come from.

However long my six pack takes... that's fine . Because when it does come I will know that it is there to stay because I have made a complete lifestyle change and I will have the habits and skills to maintain it no matter how many more kids we have. When my precious six pack does appear, I might even be giddy enough with glee to post a picture of it. Without my head of course. Anonymity is somewhat comforting right now.

Tomorrow is my first official progress posting day!