Thread: 30 Day Challenge page

flyer is offline Junior Member

30 Day Challenge

Primal Fuel
    Goals for the next 30 days are to go strictly primal and get rid of all of the toxins in my body then readjusting and refocusing goals from there. I also would like to lose some BF and continue to gain some muscle while making more strength and conditioning gains and having greater energy. Also I really need to focus on getting enough sleep which for the month of July will be slightly hard because of some military training that we have but everything is a challenge. I also want to continue participating in crossfit 5 times per week and really up the walking/ moderate cycling (not sure how this is going to go being gone for a month but we'll see if I can't at least keep up with a bunch of body weight WODs).
    Last edited by flyer; 06-16-2011 at 10:50 AM.

flyer is offline Junior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Primal Day 1:
    B around 08- raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries
    L around 1330- chicken and a spinach salad with tons of vegetables and sunflower seeds
    D around 1900- meatloaf (without bread) and bacon wraps with lettuce and tomato
    S around 2200- nectarine also a little bit of a caramel cupcake- my friend brought them over and I wanted to be polite so I tried it
    Crossfit: 1200-1300
    S: 10-7-5-3 cleans 65#-75#-85#-75# could have gone more but this was my 4th day in a row of Crossfit and just wanted to work on technique and get the blood flowing
    WOD: 3RFT 18 steps KB lunge 18kg, 12 KBS 18kg, 6 muscle ups (used a blue band wrapped around the rings almost there though!)- 7:17
    Overall pretty happy with the first day except for that little bit of cupcake. I know people will say I'm not getting enough protein but I had a lot of chicken and meatloaf. I did start to feel a little tired around 1600 but I think that was the carb craving kicking in so I went outside for a walk in the beautiful CA sunshine and that definitely helped we'll see what happens today.
    This morning I am definitely sore from the muscle ups! So I decided to take today off from crossfit because I'm doing a skills session later this morning to work more on the oly lifts and gymnastic aspects.