Thread: me in BC - starting excercise today page

chicerica is offline Junior Member

me in BC - starting excercise today

Primal Fuel
    Hi all

I have been loosely following PB for about a month ... by loosely I mean i like tequila and beer Otherwise I am eating fairly well and feel good about the way i am going about incorporating this into my life. I was first inspired by Taubes - cut out all grains after that. Now I am learning more and loving it.

I didn't do much exercise (other than walking gardening and yoga) because I wanted my body to adjust to the diet shift first...now I am ready to start back w/ some weights and yoga today

BTW I have lost 10 lbs doing what feels like very little - yippee!!

My other new exciting thing is the awareness of IF - that totally shifted my whole awareness about my body and i fully believe has inspired so much emotional growth as well. I just "GOT IT" that being hungry is just a sensation and i know i will be filled again so i can let go of the attachment to worrying about getting hungry and crashing. Don't know if i can explain it well - but excited nonetheless.

So - HI ALL - looking forward to ongoing inspiration <3
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" - - Anais Nin[/FONT]

Rapunzel is offline Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Congrats and welcome!

(BTW, LOVE the quote in your signature!!!)