Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite coffee page

Eatmydust is offline Senior Member

Favorite coffee

Shop Now
    2 servings- 16 oz cold coffee, hand full of ice ,1 scoop of your fav. van. or choc. whey powder, 1/3 of a cup of thia kitchen coconut full fat milk
    blend on high....sometimes I add a little vanilla stevia depending on which whey I use..

1 serving- 8 oz coffee, 1 scoop PP, ice and 4 Tb. coconut milk ... makes it very creamy
    Last edited by Eatmydust; 06-08-2011 at 06:01 PM.

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    I bought one of those coffee makers that grinds the coffee beans and brews them all in one machine. I will say it was well worth the price. The coffee has the richest taste when it is fresh ground in my opinion. A little stevia and some cream or half and half, and I am good to go. Black is beautiful too.

Eatmydust is offline Senior Member
    Been craving iced coffees for some reason... this is the best replacement I have made yet...

hot- I like coconut milk and vanilla stevia

Rapunzel is offline Member
    I get fresh roasted coffee which has zero bitter taste....I drink the stuff straight. But, I have to only buy 2-3oz at a time, otherwise it gets bitter like 99% of the coffee out there. For the BEST coffee....fresh roasted matters WAY more than fresh ground. Really should be consumed with in 48 hours of roasting.

tangentrider is offline Senior Member
    Trader Joe's Dark Roast, medium-fine grind in burr grinder
    Soaked in water just below the boil for 4 minutes
    Filter through gold filter on to a teaspoon of coconut oil and a tablespoon of TJ's heavy cream in a large mug

It's a beautiful thing.
    Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    I get my coffee from CoffeeAM - Gourmet Coffee & Tea - Roasted Fresh Daily Since 1993!. I belong to their coffee-of-the-month club and get 2 different kinds every month. I keep the beans in a wire bail canning jar in a dark cabinet and grind them as I need them. I use just a plain old drip coffeemaker. I add just heavy cream or drink it black. I stopped putting sugar in my coffee years ago, although I do like my iced coffee sweetened on occasion.

Ryokumuji is offline Senior Member
    I have a Keurig Coffee Maker and I usually buy Green Mountain K-cups. My favorites are Pumpkin Spice, Island Coconut, Hazelnut, and Breakfast Blend. Usually drink with cream and a little bit of honey. So good.

cookingtips is offline Junior Member
    Simple process to prepare cold coffee.

Take a bowl of boiled milk. Now take another bowl of boiled less milk and add coffee and more sugar.
    Now place these 2 bowls in freezer. after one hour take them out. Now take big serving glass. and pour the cold milk which we have freezed . Now add the completely freezed coffee with milk. Now add sprinkle elachi power. Therefore cold coffee is ready.

Cooking Tips | Tips for Cooking | Cooking Tip | cooking tips Guide

gojirama is offline Senior Member
    I usually make mine black in a stainless press- Equal Exchange French roast, though recently been having more of Green Mountain because it's cheaper by almost 1/2 ( when on sale at Fred Meyer) but still organic fair trade.
    I blog :http://raisinggodzillas.blogspot.com/
    Like me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...17134571662261
    "We have all the food groups- meat and chocolate".

Happy2Fly is offline Junior Member
    I buy Peets coffee online. They ship the same day they roast, and print the roasting date right on the bag so you know that it is fresh. I use a burr mill grinder, and a french press. It's so good that it would be a shame to add anything to it, although I will mix in a splash of heavy cream once in a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast