Thread: My Success Story...Already! page

Nutritionator is offline Senior Member

My Success Story...Already!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    So I'm only about 2 months in to eating primal but I'm never looking back. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is but I guess I'll shamelessly plug my blog and direct people to my success story there. If this is looked down upon (not completely in the loop as to proper forum etiquette) I'd be more than happy to copy and paste my long story here, just didn't want to take up too much room. I made a blog that's based on how good I feel now, that should say enough.

Long story short, old problems that have been fixed by eating primal are:

Depression, Sore Joints, Daily Headaches, Constipation, Diarrhea, Acid Reflux, GERD, Constant Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Hard Time Building Muscle, Acne (Face and Body), Stubborn Belly Fat, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, Mood Swings, No Motivation, Constant Sinus Infections and Flu Symptoms and I'm sure there's more that I forgot.

Going to do my best to promote this way of life and share it with as many people as possible. This community has been a huge asset to my research and willpower and will continue to be. Thanks all!
    My Paleo Project:

www.nutritionator.com

bwhit is offline Senior Member
    That's an impressive list.

belinda is offline Senior Member
    Ok. I'm a sucker. Now 9 people have read your blog
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Wow! Grok on!
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Nutritionator is offline Senior Member
    I've had 60 people come to my site from this thread, I freaking love the Primal community. Thanks for the kind words and don't be so shy!

Belinda, you will always be my number 9...
    My Paleo Project:

www.nutritionator.com