Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Willing to try anything...... page 3

sydneyto is offline Junior Member
    Talking about falling off..and completly lost :geez;

was doing awesome, carbed flu a few days last week and then today out of no-where
    i had a 2egg 4slices bacon then a piece of french toast 3 mamosa's WTF.....

came home and there is pizza ?? not even good pizza i took 2 pieces took all the meat and put it on one
    and ate it,,lots of meat 1 crust not bad drank it down with a isopure40gr drink,NOT A BEER!!!

WHY would i do that?
    i have been the same weight for more than 8 months i start BP and i have lost a 1/2 pound a day
    to weight swings either (with grains i could swing 6+ pounds)
    down 7 pounds people are noticing , my clothes are fitting
    Hell, i already need new panties!!!!
    with 1/2 the exercise i was doing & EVEN not starving all the time

part of this is i don't have my own place and cooking for myself
    and my parents at my back saying this is all to unhealthy for me and i'll get sick (if i get sick who will take care of them?)
    you can't discount so many success stories i have been fighting my belly since i was 9 years old
    i'm 48 39 years the old diet is NOT WORKING
    REALLY if you keep doing what you did you'll get the same results.....
    why can't people see that?

enough bitching back on track
    great walk today, drinking extra water log my food intake and move on.
    one day is not going to be the end of me right?

my books haven't come yet either, but, when they do my son and i will do the 30 challenge together!!

i'm off
    sydney

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Just get back on the horse and keep going. Your body will get back to where it was faster than you think.

Don't stress, just learn from it.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

fighting too hard.....

call me impatient maybe...or just feel like bitching today..

i have tried really hard the first 2 weeks, this being the 3rd,trying to be as focused as possible
    My 22 yr old is really interested but wants to follow my lead on this whole
    primal endevour
    however two problems exist
    one being i ordered the *Primal Leap* 10 days ago...i live 10miles from Malibu..really 10 days?
    WFT shipping 10 days from anywhere is just wrong.....IMO and really for $270...of my hard earned money to believe and have faith in Mark.....so where are the books?
    with that i'm kinda lost being a new at this and all
    the lack of energy is going to get me fired i need more input as to how to get around that
    or at least how to feed that i walk alot but do no weight training at all, i was hoping that there was a guide to that too, although a friend loaned me *everyday paleo* and i got some dumbells to start a few arm exercises
    i kinda need a poster with 25 weight exercises to do and how to do them i'd be set, me and my corner of the garage(anyone know where to get a poster?)

2nd is well i just got out of a 20 year relationship full of (we will calling him Nothing)nothing and beer.. really nothing and beer
    and going to work everyday.......so i moved in with my 73 year old parents (i know, 48 living with Mom and dad not what i pictured for myself...)
    so i'm starting over...been into starting over 6 months now almost out of debit!! pre approved for a home loan just waiting for the right house, no more beer, no fast food *no nothing *
    i lost 10 pounds then started BP lost 9 already in less than 3 weeks! without even trying...
    70 more to go :blush:
    MOM AND DAD are CARB whores...................testing me at every meal... pizza, battered fish, pasta
    candy, cookies, pastries ..yes mom and dad are thin.. My mom has had kidney cancer for a year
    from all points to taking *celebrex* for 10 years hence even more motivation to do this running
    100 miles a week year after year does a number on your bones and they hurt all the time...
    i'd like to skip the drug part and find a way to live with it, marks book spoke to me alot about
    all that training... work out harder to keep the weight down and get stronger...
    sound like i can get around that by going Primal!!

i wish the candy cravings would go away, since i have never been a candy person in the first place..it's kinda out of no-where.... i heard it might be a carb/sugar reaction to the lack of alcohol
    but, i really thought that would be gone by now, since beer has not been a *staple* in 6 months?
    fast food on the other hand....tough 3 weeks.... who knew?

sorry for the bitch i'm just motivated and ready to get on with it i need to feel better about being me!!!

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    okay so the bitching part has passed

i had an excellent day, i even have more energy than usual and being after my quick 4miler around the Lake walking i still
    feel really good....
    all my meals have been well balanced tonight in their usual selves Mom and Dad have cooked rice with tonight's chicken *sigh*
    i have a abundant bowl of fresh farmers market veggies to help that

i friend suggested a core training class in the park for 10 weeks $100, since i don't have much of a core i should do it
    not to mention i won't been to buy weights or kettle bells to mix up my training for 10 weeks!
    marathon trains starts Aug anyways.. i think that will help me right now...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123