Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Primal - only justified by evolution? page

darien is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Everyone on paleo/primal seems to accept evolution as fact. Many articles explaining why we should eat this way use evolution as proof. Can these diets in any way be justified from a creationist perspective? Are there any creationists here at all?

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Why can't creationism be evolution itself? I don't understand how they must go against each other. What if God created humans THROUGH evolution? There's a lot of evidence in genesis that suggests this. I read about it a long time ago, so as it's not fresh in my memory, I can't go any further into it. God works in mysterious ways, anyways, doesn't he?

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Pikaia is offline Junior Member

In order of creation in Genesis, we&#39;ve got seed-bearing plants, trees that bear fruit, creatures in the water, creatures in the air, livestock, land animals, and wild animals.

There you have it. Genesis says nothing specific about grains or beans or sugar. ;D

Pikaia is offline Junior Member

Then again, grains are seed-bearing plants, and beans are seeds too. Oh well, so much for that theory.

StoneAgeQueen is offline Senior Member

I believe in both actually. Reincarnation is at the center of my beliefs, and I believe the evolution of our souls caused our bodies to evolve too.

BarbeyGirl is offline Senior Member

I am not convinced by the theory of evolution.

However, I do see a lot of science that supports the primal lifestyle.

Logically, it seems to me that humans could have been created to thrive on high fat, low carb, short & intense exercise, etc., just as easily as they could have evolved that way.

In other words, the specifics of how we got this way doesn&#39;t change the way we are.

Nightlife ~ Chronicles of Less Urban Living, Fresh from In the Night Farm ~ Idaho's Primal Farm! http://inthenightlife.wordpress.com/

Latest post: Stop Being Stupid

EGYnutrition is offline Senior Member

Your kidding right? Please tell me your kidding... Eating primally needs no defense from me, so instead, im going on the offensive.

GMO= God Move Over

When you eat grains your eating food that scientists think is better then God&#39;s. They think that God created humans insufficiently, and our food insufficiently. Genetically modifying is actually the anti-God in the situation you brought up. Is God stupid? Of course not. He put foods on this earth in all the right portions of nutrients and allowed us the ability to attain these foods relatively easily. We EVOLVED over the past millions of years because of how we used to eat. It is only now that we are beginning to DEGENERATE because of grains. If you think its not all connected, you are ignorant. The human race is at a decline, along with the world, and humans are to blame. Not God.

And before you try to say that Evolution and religion are not connected or could no way be connected, study some world religion.

I don&#39;t mean to come off as a dick, but you can&#39;t just come in here and make unsupported comments that not only insult someone&#39;s lifestyle beliefs, but also religious beliefs.

In Pursuit of Healthiness, Only to Achieve Happiness!: www.livingnotsurviving.com

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Somebody needs to relax...

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Ika
    Ika is offline Member

I agree with Raphael S. I don&#39;t think that creationism has to conflict with evolution! I believe that God created everything through evolution, which, when you think about it, is even more impressive than just doing it in 7 days. There is someone who did a lecture on this subject (I think is name is Father Baron), and he put it as the Bible is basically a whole library, not one single book. Some parts are non-fiction, some parts are myths and legends, some parts are poetry ETC...

God does work in mysterious ways ~_^

My etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/UrthForged
    *hand-carved wood and bone jewelry*

Shine is offline Member

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast