Thread: newbie page

tcseacliff is offline Senior Member

Shop Now
    Hi everybody.
    started going primal last month and was hit with a nasty chest infection, and while recuperating from that, it got hot and humid down here in s.fla and have a kind of heat rash in the yeast family, (armpits, crotch) so have not been able to work out at all. sweating totally aggravates the condition, but on the mend. my question is, I seem to be gaining a little weight. could the lack of workouts be the cause? I am still learning how to eat, but am nervous that this primal stuff will make me gain due to all the fat. if I start to work out do you think it will start to shed some weight? that is my goal. you are all inspirational!

belinda is offline Senior Member
    What's your gender/age/diet? You will get much better advice if you provide some basic info!
    Newcomers: If you haven't read the book, at least read this thread ... and all the links!
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread17722.html

F/49/5'4"
    Jan. 1, 2011: 186.6 lbs PBSW Mar. 1, 2011: 175.8 lbs
    CW: 146.8 lbs
    GW 140 lbs
    A proud member of PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals

tcseacliff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by belinda View Post
    What's your gender/age/diet? You will get much better advice if you provide some basic info!
    wow! I am such a noob!! 59 yr old male 225lbs . should be @ minimum 175-80 for my 5'10 frame . My bmi 30+%. I cannot do a pullup yet, very bottom heavy. reading all the success stories is great. I hope to have one someday!! thanks for the link, I will read it, and get the book soon.