Thread: Hello All from Jacksonville, FL page

Hello All from Jacksonville, FL

Primal Fuel
    Hi fellow PBers,

I started the PB lifestyle on May 16th, have lost 6 lbs and feel good. My DH started a few days later and is a big help in changing our household to this healthier way of living. He has already dropped 10 pts off the diastolic reading of his blood pressure - very impressive. I am a little bit over 50 and would like to lose about 40 lbs and increase my strength.

About 18 months ago I broke my left knee (tibial plateau and patela) and gained about 35 lbs while pouting on the couch for 9 months in a cast So far the PB eating and exercise has really elevated my enthusiam and mood.

Tried the VFF shoes and for the first time in over a year my knee does not hurt

Thanks for being here and sharing.

Goldengrokette

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! It's great that both of you are doing pb.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.