Thread: Hello from TX page

TXfast is offline Junior Member

Hello from TX

Just wanted to say hello to everyone.

Me and my wife have been working on the primal diet and other changes in our lifestyle for about 3 months now. So far, so good. My wife reads the daily apple blog pretty much everyday. I've been poking around the forums and decided to get registered and start participating. I hope to be able to offer some good ideas and information when I can, and I am sure there is a ton that I can learn from others.

Looking forward to being on board!

Digby is offline Senior Member
    Love the name! Well, you can find any doing a search on the site. Hope you find this to be a good fit for you.
    This time, like all times, is a very good one, if we but know what to do with it. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Any given day you are surrounded by 10,000 idiots.
    Lao Tsu, founder of Taoism

Hedonist is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Welcome! Good luck with primal.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.