Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Starting Tomorrow... page 2

rphlslv is offline Senior Member

Primal Fuel

40 more minutes!!!

This is going to be so hard to do everyday...

.`.><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>
    ><((((> .`.><((((>.`.><((((>.`.><(( ((>

Oh boy that was the best meal of my life.

I think I&#39;m going to start a journal...

eva
    eva is offline Senior Member

ive been eating like that about 4 days of the week for some time...

this is definately the best eating style for me. i feel hungry rarely and its not the " ill kill somebody soon if i dont get food" kind of hunger- its very manageable.

I think it also has a lot to do with the fact that my fatintake is about 70%...

challenge yourself
    i blog here http://theprimalwoman.blogspot.com/

Iceskater is offline Junior Member

I find the fasting gets easier with time too, and Im more in tune with what &#39;real&#39; hunger is. Like eva mentioned, breaking the fast with lots of fat (and protein) seems to work well.

Today will be the second day. I&#39;m totally up for it! I don&#39;t feel the need to eat breakfast either. I&#39;m only drinking some green tea.

I had some trouble falling asleep last night from stomach pains. I stuffed myself too fast with dinner (or breakfast? hehe). I knew I should have spread out the meal over 4 hours, but I was hungry!

I really hope that this breaks my plateau.

GtrBMart is offline Junior Member

Warrior Diet rules. I&#39;ve been doing it for four months now and added the PB ethos on top of it about two months ago. The Warrior Diet is also a great read. There&#39;s some awesome stuff in there about stubborn fat and how to plan meals. A week probably isn&#39;t enough to get the benefits of the Warrior Diet. Try it for a whole month. The effects are awesome. It makes all of your senses much more sensitive. I will smell the lunch room here at work all the way from across the building sometimes.

maba is offline Senior Member

For all those who practise Warrior Style, would you recommend it to someone who is trying to get pregnant? I&#39;m not trying to lose weight (although I need to), just want to eat healthy. When I eat just once a day, I feel good and don&#39;t feel the need to snack at all. Whereas if I eat during the day, even if I&#39;m full, I&#39;m constantly looking for something to snack on and the snack becomes a full-fledged meal (usually nuts).

Eva, as a female warrior , your input/advice would be much appreciated.

NeoPaleo is offline Junior Member

I&#39;ve tried the Warrior diet thing a few times (both non-primal and primal). I didn&#39;t have any problem not eating during the day as long as I kept myself busy. But if I got bored... uf! all I could think about was food.

But the bigger problem I had was eating enough at night. I would feel SO FULL after eating a certain amount of food, yet I knew I didn&#39;t get anywhere near as many calories I needed. If I ignored the whole calorie thing, by the 3rd day I&#39;d be SO hungry due to, I assume, not eating enough on the previous days. (But, I think maybe I wasn&#39;t getting enough fat - lots of calories w/ little "fullness".)

Anyone else have (and got over) that issue?

It&#39;s certainly a convenient way to eat!

GtrBMart is offline Junior Member

That probably happens the first few days. It does take a bit of plowing through the hunger for a while but eventually eating food is the furthest thing from your mind. There are definitely days where you will undereat, and then days that you will overeat. It happens. Part of the Warrior Diet is to reach satiety, which is also a tenet of the PB. If you&#39;re full, take a break. If you&#39;re still hungry, eat!

primalclubber is offline Senior Member

Been doing Warrior 4-5 days a week for 2+ years and it works for me. Hunger isn&#39;t much of a problem but I&#39;m pretty busy during the day and appreciate not having to stop for lunch. I&#39;ve been at net zero weight gain/loss (11-12% bf) for the past year and a half including a 6-mo stretch the first part of this year where worked out maybe once a week and had near net zero weight gain. I currently work out 5 days and am at -2 lbs. Not looking to bulk or lose but stay lean and functionally strong as I fast approach 5-0.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast